Continuous Monitoring Implementation Consultant (Idea Scripting lead) Contract -12 months
Our Client is looking for a temporary contractor to assist with the process of rolling out continuous monitoring software across the Group.
Working as part of the Internal audit team to incorporate processes into the working environment across the board.
• Identify, build and maintain relationships with appropriate members of the business and IT.
• Identify key systems, risks and controls suitable for continuous monitoring by undertaking business process reviews and liaising with key stakeholders.
• Be responsible for the introduction and roll out of continuous monitoring through:
o Developing and deploying continuous monitoring routines across the Group.
o Establishing and introducing appropriate reporting dashboards, to provide key stakeholders, including the Board, with visibility over the control assessments.
o Designing and implementing suitable documentation to capture, reference and track the controls being tested via continuous monitoring.
o Reviewing the effectiveness of deployed routines and enhancing as appropriate.
• Manage the scheduling of interrogation routines, so that the performance of key systems and network are not unduly impacted.
Salary: £55000 pro rata or Day Rate considered.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
- Duration: 12 Months
- Rate: £55000 pro rata or Day Rate considered.
- Location: Hampshire (with some travel across the Group offices), England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Morgan West
- Contact: Stephen Ball
- Tel: 03452261523
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SB/C/8824
- Posted: 2018-09-05 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Morgan West
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Finance Risk, Assurance & Advisory Manager
- IT Auditor - London- AVP/First commercial move
- Senior Audit Manager/Audit Manager - Extensive global travel - South East
- Head of Internal Audit
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA - Insurance /Banking - London/South East
- Senior Internal Auditor - Midlands
- IT Audit Manager
- IT Risk Manager - Surrey/Manchester/South East
- IT Auditor/Senior IT Auditor-Flexible UK locations- London, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester
- Senior Internal Audit Manager - South Coast
- Senior International Auditor
- Senior Manager - IT/Technology Audit
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA - Financial Services - South East England
- IT Audit Manager/ VP Technology Assurance
- Senior Internal Auditor/Deputy Manager - Flexible UK locations - South East preferred.
- Senior Audit Manager - London - Financial Services
- AVP Internal/Business Auditor
- Compliance Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor