Continuous Monitoring Implementation Consultant (Idea Scripting lead) Contract -12 months
Our Client is looking for a temporary contractor to assist with the process of rolling out continuous monitoring software across the Group.
Working as part of the Internal audit team to incorporate processes into the working environment across the board.
• Identify, build and maintain relationships with appropriate members of the business and IT.
• Identify key systems, risks and controls suitable for continuous monitoring by undertaking business process reviews and liaising with key stakeholders.
• Be responsible for the introduction and roll out of continuous monitoring through:
o Developing and deploying continuous monitoring routines across the Group.
o Establishing and introducing appropriate reporting dashboards, to provide key stakeholders, including the Board, with visibility over the control assessments.
o Designing and implementing suitable documentation to capture, reference and track the controls being tested via continuous monitoring.
o Reviewing the effectiveness of deployed routines and enhancing as appropriate.
• Manage the scheduling of interrogation routines, so that the performance of key systems and network are not unduly impacted.
Salary: £55000 pro rata or Day Rate considered.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
- Duration: 12 Months
- Rate: £55000 pro rata or Day Rate considered.
- Location: Hampshire (with some travel across the Group offices), England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Morgan West
- Contact: Stephen Ball
- Tel: 03452261523
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SB/C/8824
- Posted: 2019-06-16 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Morgan West
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Senior Internal Auditor- West Midlands
- Internal Audit Manager - UK/Asia
- Senior IT Audit Manager/ VP Technology Assurance
- Senior IT Auditor/ Data Analytics professional
- Senior Internal Auditor - Major UK City base
- Internal Auditor
- Senior IT Auditor
- Senior Manager - London - Financial Services - cutting edge Internal Audit Division - FTC/Daily (12 months)
- VP/Senior Internal Auditor /ACA/ACCA – Financial Services (City)
- Senior Internal/International Auditor - London or Europe
- Senior IT Auditor/Assistant-Flexible UK locations- Potential to be based in a variety of locations.
- IT Audit Manager/VP Technology Assurance
- Senior Auditor – 6 month FTC
- Senior Internal Audit Manager - South East
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA – London/South East
- Lead Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Internal Audit Manager
- Part Qualified/ Newly Qualified Internal/International Auditor - Extensive EMEA travel
- EMEA Senior Internal Audit Manager - Global business - Flexible location