Internal Auditor-Global US Pharmaceuticals-Central London
Salary: C£60000 + extensive company benefits and bonus
An exceptional opportunity to join an innovative pharmaceuticals Giant, looking to move their career forward.
Internal audit is seen as a stepping stone to future Controller/ Directorships within the business.
The Auditor will also develop strong partnerships with their peers to support services provided to other departments, including Finance, Legal and Information Technology.
In addition you will also collaborate with the company’s external auditor to perform audit activities in an efficient manner.
Additionally the candidate should have a demonstrated track record of advancement and possess the ability to provide pragmatic internal control recommendations that add value to the organization.
Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities are also required.
To reiterate, the successful candidate should have the ability and desire to eventually assume another position within the organization outside internal audit.
• Ensure internal accounting controls are adequate, safeguard company assets and in compliance with legislation
• Drive a systematic, disciplined and balanced approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, internal controls, risk management and governance processes and add value to support further global scalability by identifying audit recommendations to support both corrective action and process improvements.
• Supporting Internal Audit activities with those of the external auditors to ensure proper audit coverage, eliminate duplicate efforts, and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of audit activities.
Possess the ability to align the Internal Audit activities with the external auditor’s independent plan.
• Perform specific audit procedures that support the annual Internal Audit Plan and prepare work papers documenting the audit procedures performed.
• Prepare comprehensive written reports and support the Internal Audit team in partnership with the business to implement recommendations in an efficient and reasonable manner.
• Promote high levels of ethical awareness within the organization and conduct investigations of potential ethical problems of conflicts of interest.
• Maintain a dialogue with other industry colleagues from professional audit organizations and commercial enterprises to keep abreast of industry issues and trends in audit processes and techniques.
Candidates looking for their second internal audit move within a commercial organisation particularly welcome, or exceptional candidates from Big 4 firms with relevant external (and preferably Risk based) audit will be considered.
Candidates must have the ability to write and present excellent reports to senior Manager`s across the Globe.
First class ability with written English essential.
Qualifications: ACA, ACCA, MBA, CIA or equivalent
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Internal Auditor/Senior Auditor -West Midlands
- Manager (Audit) - Asset/Investment Management Division
- Internal Audit Manager - South East
- Head of Audit – London
- Internal Audit Manager
- IT Audit Manager
- Internal Audit/Senior - Midlands
- Audit and Compliance Associate - South West or North West
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA – Financial Services
- IT Auditor - Flexible UK locations
- IT Audit Manager/Senior Manager - Central Midlands
- Senior IT Auditor
- IT Audit Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor – Insurance – London.
- Internal Audit/Senior – Midlands
- Senior IT Audit - Major Insurer - City based
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor - Surrey
- Internal Audit Manager/Senior Auditor - Oxfordshire
- VP - IT Audit - Major Partner institutions-London.