Senior IT Audit Manager - East/East Midlands
Salary: Up to £80000 + bonus + excellent benefits.
This growing, diversified business is looking to recruit a high calibre professional, with excellent stakeholder management skills.
You will be working closely with the Director of Audit to implement a robust strategy moving forward.
• Manage internal client engagements and be responsible for the on-time creation of project deliverables
• Identify performance improvement opportunities for the business.
• Identify and communicate findings to senior management.
• Assist with identifying opportunities, developing relationships, scoping prospective engagements, and developing proposals
• Assist with developing or updating methodologies regarding technology operations services
• Present thought leadership at internal training classes, external events, and proactive environments
• Managing “life Cycle” of the audit.
• Professional Qualified with a strong desire to mentor and get involved in strategy.
• Demonstrated ability to assess and enhance IT processes within an organization and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams along with demonstrated track record of leadership, management, and project management
• Strong services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing engagements
CISA, QiCA, ACA, MBA or equivalent with relevant degree.
The Senior Manager (IT Specialism) will lead a small team to provide:
• Independent assurance over the operation of key systems and processes, predominantly but not limited to
• Appropriate independent and objective assurance in the development of new systems and processes
• Guidance to business managers in relation to proposed system developments
• Provide effective oversight of the Group’s digital and data initiatives.
• The individual will need to establish effective working relationships with other assurance areas (e.g.
Compliance, Risk and CIO as well as with key stakeholders in the Business, particularly at senior and Executive
• Level, to help influence and develop the Group’s risk and control assurance framework.
The individual will need to develop the Group’s ability to audit IT systems, data management and change.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Senior Manager - Internal Audit - Financial Services
- Lead Internal Auditor-Midlands
- Senior Auditor – Asset Management
- Retail Auditor Internal
- Internal Audit Manager
- Senior Manager (Audit) - Asset/Investment Management Division
- Internal Auditor/Audit Analyst - London
- Technology and IT Change Auditor
- Internal Auditor- Specialist Project Contractor
- ACA-Internal Audit Career opportunity-London/South East
- Senior Internal Auditor – Insurance - London
- Deputy Head of Audit/ Senior Manager – London
- Senior IT Audit Manager/Deputy Head
- Internal Auditor/Senior
- Internal Auditor/Senior Internal Auditor
- IT Auditor/Technology Audit (Senior)
- Senior IT Auditor - Dublin
- Senior IT Audit Manager - London
- Senior IT Auditor - South West
- Business Assurance/ Senior Internal Auditor