Audit Business Partner – Global business – London
Salary: £70-£80000 plus £6k car allowance + up to 25% bonus + extensive extra benefits package.
My client, a global giant, is currently recruiting ambitious Audit Manager/ Senior Manager due to internal promotion/ business growth.
They are a multinational global player who have operations in each of the 5 continents and have a $multi-million turnover.
Reporting functionally into the UK Head of Audit and working closely with Country Heads of Function, you will be responsible for your own internal clients.
You will deal with Corporate functions, financial and operational audits.
This is both an assurance and advisory role and often you will be expected to operate in a consultative manner to the business.
You will be a high flyer with excellent academics and strong commercial acumen.
You will relish this position within such a high profile division and use the opportunity to impress the senior management team to facilitate your own move into the business when the time is right.
You will have excellent communication skills and be keen to drive change and add value.
You will definitely have Big 4 experience in the UK or Europe or internal audit experience (Services /FMCG or Insurance related industry advantageous), be dynamic, motivated and a self-starter.
There is international travel with this role, so compensation will reflect this aspect of the role.
Strong understanding of what being a trusted business partner in a service orientated audit function means.
Including experience building strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
Sound knowledge of risk management and audit principles and an understanding of audit philosophy, methods and techniques e.g.
flowcharting, interviewing, presentation in a straightforward manner.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Finance Risk, Assurance & Advisory Manager
- IT Auditor - London- AVP/First commercial move
- Senior Audit Manager/Audit Manager - Extensive global travel - South East
- Head of Internal Audit
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA - Insurance /Banking - London/South East
- Senior Internal Auditor - Midlands
- IT Audit Manager
- IT Risk Manager - Surrey/Manchester/South East
- IT Auditor/Senior IT Auditor-Flexible UK locations- London, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester
- Senior Internal Audit Manager - South Coast
- Senior International Auditor
- Senior Manager - IT/Technology Audit
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA - Financial Services - South East England
- IT Audit Manager/ VP Technology Assurance
- Senior Internal Auditor/Deputy Manager - Flexible UK locations - South East preferred.
- Senior Audit Manager - London - Financial Services
- AVP Internal/Business Auditor
- Compliance Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor