Audit Business Partner – Global business – London
Salary: £70-£80000 plus £6k car allowance + up to 25% bonus + extensive extra benefits package.
My client, a global giant, is currently recruiting ambitious Audit Manager/ Senior Manager due to internal promotion/ business growth.
They are a multinational global player who have operations in each of the 5 continents and have a $multi-million turnover.
Reporting functionally into the UK Head of Audit and working closely with Country Heads of Function, you will be responsible for your own internal clients.
You will deal with Corporate functions, financial and operational audits.
This is both an assurance and advisory role and often you will be expected to operate in a consultative manner to the business.
You will be a high flyer with excellent academics and strong commercial acumen.
You will relish this position within such a high profile division and use the opportunity to impress the senior management team to facilitate your own move into the business when the time is right.
You will have excellent communication skills and be keen to drive change and add value.
You will definitely have Big 4 experience in the UK or Europe or internal audit experience (Services /FMCG or Insurance related industry advantageous), be dynamic, motivated and a self-starter.
There is international travel with this role, so compensation will reflect this aspect of the role.
Strong understanding of what being a trusted business partner in a service orientated audit function means.
Including experience building strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
Sound knowledge of risk management and audit principles and an understanding of audit philosophy, methods and techniques e.g.
flowcharting, interviewing, presentation in a straightforward manner.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Compliance Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA – Financial Services/Insurance
- Deputy Head of Audit/ Senior Manager – London
- VP Technology / Quality Risk Audit-London/Midlands
- Internal Auditor/Senior Auditor - Flexible UK locations
- Internal Audit Manager - Financial Services - London
- IT Audit Senior - London
- VP & AVP IT Audit
- Senior Internal Audit Manager – Credit Risk
- IT Audit Manager
- Internal Audit Manager – Midlands - Global business
- Senior Auditor
- Internal Auditor- Reading/ M4 corridor
- Internal Audit Manager– Insurance - London
- IT Audit Manager
- IT Auditor/Senior IT Auditor - Flexible UK locations
- Senior Manager - IT/Technology Audit - Cambridgeshire
- Change Assurance/Senior IT Auditor-Contractor
- IT Audit Senior/Manager - London