A global company who specialise in delivering leading security software products are looking to find an experienced SIEM consultant to join their team.
In this role you will be consulting full cycle project activities from client identification to the closing project stages where you will conduct end of engagement reports including findings and analysis work.
You will also be responsible for designing, implementing and optimising SIEM solutions while being considered as the point of call for new skills, tools and techniques In order to assist in identifying the improvements throughout the processes.
In order to progress in this role you must have skills, understanding and experience in;
- problem identification and system architecture definition
- Software specification, design and implementation, testing and client training
- Security architecture
- Demonstrating in depth understandings of SIEM products
- Various Microsoft products such as Windows Operating Systems, servers etc.
- Designing, implementing and optimising a SIEM solution
For this role CISSP would be desirable
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- SOC Manager- Security Analyst Team
- Senior Security Analyst
- Security - Consulting Services Manager
- Contact Centre (CCaaS) New Business Sales Hunter
- GRC Consultant
- Security Analyst
- Business Development Manager
- Partner Account Executive
- Senior Identity and Access Management Consultant
- Systems Engineer
- Software Implementation Manager
- Business Solution Analyst
- Audit, Risk & Compliance Consultant
- Business Development Director
- Business Development Executive
- Project Manager
- Presales Consultant – Contract
- IT Security Consultant
- Sales Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Specialist