A global company who specialise in delivering leading security software products are looking to find an experienced SIEM consultant to join their team.
In this role you will be consulting full cycle project activities from client identification to the closing project stages where you will conduct end of engagement reports including findings and analysis work.
You will also be responsible for designing, implementing and optimising SIEM solutions while being considered as the point of call for new skills, tools and techniques In order to assist in identifying the improvements throughout the processes.
In order to progress in this role you must have skills, understanding and experience in;
- problem identification and system architecture definition
- Software specification, design and implementation, testing and client training
- Security architecture
- Demonstrating in depth understandings of SIEM products
- Various Microsoft products such as Windows Operating Systems, servers etc.
- Designing, implementing and optimising a SIEM solution
For this role CISSP would be desirable
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Enterprise Business Development Manager
- Senior Technical Consultant
- Technical Consultant - eDiscovery
- Audit and Compliance Consultant
- Business Solution Analyst
- Data Protection Consultant- GDPR
- Microsoft Sales Engineer
- Sales Manager - UK Wide (Home Based)
- Sales Engineer (CDN Networks)
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager (Audio Visual / Video Conferencing)
- Business Development Director
- Cisco Collaboration Engineer
- Video and Audio Support Engineer
- Security Presales Consultant
- Manager - Forensic Technology & eDiscovery
- Data Forensic Expert
- New Business Development Manager (Telecoms)
- Senior Support Consultant
- Senior Recruitment Consultant (IT Security, Telecoms, Unified Comms)