A global company who specialise in delivering leading security software products are looking to find an experienced SIEM consultant to join their team.
In this role you will be consulting full cycle project activities from client identification to the closing project stages where you will conduct end of engagement reports including findings and analysis work.
You will also be responsible for designing, implementing and optimising SIEM solutions while being considered as the point of call for new skills, tools and techniques In order to assist in identifying the improvements throughout the processes.
In order to progress in this role you must have skills, understanding and experience in;
- problem identification and system architecture definition
- Software specification, design and implementation, testing and client training
- Security architecture
- Demonstrating in depth understandings of SIEM products
- Various Microsoft products such as Windows Operating Systems, servers etc.
- Designing, implementing and optimising a SIEM solution
For this role CISSP would be desirable
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- DevOps Consultant
- Managing Consultant (Incident Response)
- Information Security Specialist
- Sales Engineer
- Senior Account Manager
- Information Security Officer
- CA Spectrum / OSS Engineer
- Business Development Manager
- Support Consultant
- UX Web Developer
- Senior Security Consultant
- Senior Sales Engineer
- Cyber Security Senior Manager / Director – Financial Services
- Cyber Security Senior Manager / Director – Public Sector
- Senior Linux Systems Administrator
- Solution Centre Engineer - Wholesale
- IT Business Analyst
- QRADAR Engineer
- Enterprise Acquisition Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager - New Business