A global company who specialise in delivering leading security software products are looking to find an experienced SIEM consultant to join their team.
In this role you will be consulting full cycle project activities from client identification to the closing project stages where you will conduct end of engagement reports including findings and analysis work.
You will also be responsible for designing, implementing and optimising SIEM solutions while being considered as the point of call for new skills, tools and techniques In order to assist in identifying the improvements throughout the processes.
In order to progress in this role you must have skills, understanding and experience in;
- problem identification and system architecture definition
- Software specification, design and implementation, testing and client training
- Security architecture
- Demonstrating in depth understandings of SIEM products
- Various Microsoft products such as Windows Operating Systems, servers etc.
- Designing, implementing and optimising a SIEM solution
For this role CISSP would be desirable
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Senior Infrastructure Specialist
- Product manager / Supplier Manager – UC&C
- Security Consultant / Penetration Tester (Home Based)
- Communications Sales Specialist
- Sales Account Manager
- Training Liaison Account Manager
- Presales consultant
- Solution Consultant
- Cisco Engineer
- Security Consultant
- IT Network Support Engineer
- Cyber Risk and Assurance Advisor (Intermediate Role)
- Sales Administrator
- Pre Sales Technical Consultant
- Managing Consultant- Cybersecurity (Cloud and DevOps)
- Head of Managed Security Services
- Senior Security Analyst
- Service Delivery Manager
- Senior Network Security Consultant
- Computer Forensic Investigator (Home-Based)