Internal Audit Manager – Global business – London based with flexibility
My client, a growing global business, is currently recruiting ambitious internal audit Manager with the ability to grow a dynamic in-hose function.
This Sunday Times Fast Track 100 business for the last 3 years, is seeking a rising star to introduce robust Risk and Controls within the business.
Reporting directly into the Board and working closely initially with co-source and out – source providers, you will be responsible immediately for key stakeholders throughout the business.
You will deal with Corporate functions, and operational audits.
This is both an assurance and advisory role and often the Internal Audit Manager will operate in a consultative manner to the business.
You will be a high flyer with excellent academics and strong commercial acumen.
You will relish this position within such a high profile business and use the opportunity to impress the senior management team. You will have excellent communication skills and be keen to drive change and add value.
You will definitely have Big 4 experience in the UK or Europe or internal audit experience (Services / Transactions /Financial Services), be dynamic, motivated and a self-starter.
- ACA Qualified Accountant (ideally) with significant relevant experience.
- Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals up to and including the CEO and Board.
- Strong skills in interviewing, negotiating, relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Experience operating in regulated and/or financial services business.
- Understanding of Payment Services/ FX helpful.
Salary: £75-£85000 plus extensive benefits package
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £75-£85k + extensive bens package (depending on experience)
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Morgan West
- Contact: Stephen Ball
- Tel: 03452261523
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SB/C/8844
- Posted: 2017-05-10 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Morgan West
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Senior Manager - Internal Audit - Financial Services
- Lead Internal Auditor-Midlands
- Senior Auditor – Asset Management
- Retail Auditor Internal
- Internal Audit Manager
- Senior Manager (Audit) - Asset/Investment Management Division
- Internal Auditor/Audit Analyst - London
- Technology and IT Change Auditor
- Internal Auditor- Specialist Project Contractor
- ACA-Internal Audit Career opportunity-London/South East
- Senior Internal Auditor – Insurance - London
- Deputy Head of Audit/ Senior Manager – London
- Senior IT Audit Manager/Deputy Head
- Internal Auditor/Senior
- Internal Auditor/Senior Internal Auditor
- IT Auditor/Technology Audit (Senior)
- Senior IT Auditor - Dublin
- Senior IT Audit Manager - London
- Senior IT Auditor - South West
- Business Assurance/ Senior Internal Auditor