Senior Information Security Auditor (Security Architect)
Salary: £75-£85000 plus extensive benefits package (depending on experience).
Our client is a leading Global operator in a niche market, and is seeking a dynamic individual due to a recent acquisition.
This is a structured, cutting edge team which will make the most of your audit, systems, financial and analytical experience.
You will be part of a global structure partnering with the IT community and business teams and delivering an ongoing global information security program.
You will contribute to success of information security operations workstream through implementation of advanced technologies that enable system reliability for business development and operation, and providing adequate protection against the threats to information systems and in particular, the data assets.
Aid in the determination of propriety and efficiency of controls and processes, including recommendations for improvement as well as aid in the development of risk assessments for critical business processes.
Review and update relevant documentation to ensure control objectives are recorded and communicated and prepare oral or written presentations to management discussing findings and suggestions for improvement.
Requirements of the Role:
• A graduate degree in accounting, finance or information security.
• 3-6 years IT Audit or Risk Advisory experience in public accounting or a similar consulting firm environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Exceptional teamwork, integrity, and leadership skills
• Outstanding collaboration and consensus building skills
• Results-oriented individual with strong problem solving skills.
• Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information technology
• A CISSP, CISM or equivalent professional certificate is mandatory
CEH or GIAC certifications preferred
• An ITIL or project management certificates are not required but beneficial
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £75-£85k+plus extensive bens package (depending on exp)
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Morgan West
- Contact: Stephen Ball
- Tel: 03452261523
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Sb/C/8846
- Posted: 2017-07-19 23:35:03 -
- View all Jobs from Morgan West
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Internal Auditor/Senior Auditor -West Midlands
- Manager (Audit) - Asset/Investment Management Division
- Internal Audit Manager - South East
- Head of Audit – London
- Internal Audit Manager
- IT Audit Manager
- Internal Audit/Senior - Midlands
- Audit and Compliance Associate - South West or North West
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA – Financial Services
- IT Auditor - Flexible UK locations
- IT Audit Manager/Senior Manager - Central Midlands
- Senior IT Auditor
- IT Audit Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor – Insurance – London.
- Internal Audit/Senior – Midlands
- Senior IT Audit - Major Insurer - City based
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor - Surrey
- Internal Audit Manager/Senior Auditor - Oxfordshire
- VP - IT Audit - Major Partner institutions-London.