German IT Support Antivirus B2B (M/F) - Lisbon, Portugal
SITEL is a multinational Service Centre Outsourcing Provider Company, in Portugal for 20 years and now with a team of 850 associates.
We believe Portugal is one of the best places to live and work, its contact center industry is one of the fastest growing and better equipped in the world, with quality results that match the most demanding standards.
Developing Contact Centre projects in all EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and Brazil, we are growing in a sustained and strategic way.
SITEL Portugal is one of the top performers in Contact Center Industry.
Our proven multilingual capacities and relocation expertise are a key factor in SITEL sustained growth.
Top 5 Reasons to join us:
1.Start an international career;
2.Being involved in projects for worldwide brands;
3.Be part of a successful and growing company;
4.Meet people from all over the world;
5.Develop your language skills in an international environment.
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities:
Our client is a multinational company whose core business focuses on Antivirus Solutions, with home consumers and business products, taking further depth in mobile safety and security services.
Based in Lisbon, we are now recruiting Helpdesk Assistants to perform inbound support by phone, web form and email.
In a contact center environment, the Assistants will deal with Database issues, Technical support (access, login/password reset, errors and installation procedures), Network and troubleshooting.
•High School diploma
•Technical certificates or Bachelor degree in Information Technology will be a plus
•Customer Care Experience
•Help Desk, Service Desk or Troubleshooting experience
•Email support experience
•German Native Speaker (Eliminatory); alemão, Deutsch
•Strong English skills both spoken and written
•Familiarity with web browsers and VPN issues
•Experience with Windows based applications
•Excellent Communication skills
•Base salary (x14 months) + Lunch fee + Monthly Performance Bonus + Private health insurance (after 6 months of work)
•Full-time – 8 hours per day - 7am to 4pm, from Monday to Friday
•Workplace: Saldanha, Lisbon, Portugal
•Training fully paid by SITEL and included in the work contract - Uncertain Term Contract
•Career opportunities and good work environment
•We can help you finding accommodation in Lisbon.
Start Date: ASAP 2016
To apply send your CV in with ref.: PT00816/C4A to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Sitel
- Italian Advisor - Travel & Tourism Industry (M/F)
- French Advisor - Travel & Tourism Industry(M/F)
- ECOLAB - IT Helpdesk Spanish/English (M/F) Lisbon, Portugal
- ECOLAB - IT Helpdesk French/English (M/F) Lisbon, Portugal
- IT Kundenbetreuung Antivirus B2B (M/F) - Lissabon, Portugal
- Technischen Inbound Agent-Level 1 (M/F) - Lissabon Portugal
- Inbound Technical Support - German Market (m/f) – Lisbon
- Conseiller clientèle en appels entrants à Lisbonne, Portugal
- English (Multilingual) Advisor Travel & Turism Industry - Porto (M/F)
- Russian Trust & Safety Specialist - Travel and Hospitality (M/F) Lisbon
- French E-Commerce Support - Lisbon, Portugal (M/F)