German Customer Service in Lisbon (m/f)
SITEL is a Multinational Contact Centre Outsourcing Provider Company, in Portugal for 20 years and now with a team of 1200 associates.
We believe Portugal is one of the best places to live and work, its contact center industry is one of the fastest growing and better equipped in the world, with quality results that match the most demanding standards.
Developing Contact Centre projects in all EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and Brazil, we are growing in a sustained and strategic way.
SITEL Portugal is one of the top performers in Contact Center Industry.
Our proven multilingual capacities and relocation expertise are a key factor in SITEL sustained growth.
Top 5 Reasons to Join Us:
Start an international career;
Being involved in projects for worldwide brands;
Be part of a successful and growing company;
Meet people from all over the world;
Develop your language skills in an international environment.
Our client is a multinational in the footwear industry with strong connections to humanitarian organizations in order to achieve the company goal to match every pair of shoes sold with a new pair given to a child in need in different parts of the world.
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities:
Based in Lisbon, we are now recruiting Customer Service Representatives to perform inbound support by phone and email to the Dutch market.
In a contact center environment, the CSR will deal with service requests and, provide additional information (e.g.
offers and product features), proactive education on product.
• High School diploma (minimum)
• Call Center, Customer Care or troubleshooting experience
• Written communication support experience
• Deutsch (german) Native Speaker (Eliminatory);
• Strong English skills both spoken and written;
• Excellent Communication skills;
• Highly empathetic and friendly;
• People with Philanthropic background – preferred.
• Full-time 8h shifts from 08am/05pm from Monday to Friday;
• Workplace: Saldanha, Lisbon, Portugal;
• Base salary (x14 months) + Language Complement + Meal Allowance + Monthly Performance Bonus + Private health insurance;
• Training fully paid by Sitel and included in the work contract;
• Career opportunities and good work environment;
• Sitel provides private health insurance to all employees, after 6 months of work;
• We can help you finding accommodation in Lisbon;
• Start Date: May 2016
To apply send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with ref.: PT00914/C4A
More Jobs from Sitel
- French Advisor - Travel & Tourism Industry(M/F)
- ECOLAB - IT Helpdesk Spanish/English (M/F) Lisbon, Portugal
- ECOLAB - IT Helpdesk French/English (M/F) Lisbon, Portugal
- IT Kundenbetreuung Antivirus B2B (M/F) - Lissabon, Portugal
- German IT Support Antivirus B2B (M/F) - Lisbon, Portugal
- Technischen Inbound Agent-Level 1 (M/F) - Lissabon Portugal
- Inbound Technical Support - German Market (m/f) – Lisbon
- Conseiller clientèle en appels entrants à Lisbonne, Portugal
- English (Multilingual) Advisor Travel & Turism Industry - Porto (M/F)
- Russian Trust & Safety Specialist - Travel and Hospitality (M/F) Lisbon
- French E-Commerce Support - Lisbon, Portugal (M/F)