Internal Audit Senior/Manager - London
Salary; Circa £70000+ car+ excellent benefits (Dependent on experience)
This role will be based in our client's offices in Central London.
This is an International business and working for the Head of Audit/Business Partners and with the opportunity to progress through the business quickly. You will manage and conduct internal audit assessments related to the business, as well as assist in the execution of internal control assessments .
This is a very strong internal customer facing role, so personality and delivery important.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Acting as a trusted business Partner within a value added audit function in an acquisitive business.
- Conducting risk assessments in areas of assigned audit responsibility
- Preparing audit programs and test procedures that satisfy audit objectives
- Executing audit work and supervising the work performed by assigned staff, where applicable
- Reviewing audit work papers, documenting control deficiencies or inefficiencies and managing the completion of audits within given time frames and budgets
- Conducting exit meetings with senior management and other stakeholders to agree on audit results and to obtain
appropriate responses to internal control deficiencies
- Preparing written audit reports and clearing those reports with stakeholders
- Keeping the Chief Auditor or HOIA informed of audit activities
- Assisting in the development of other team members .
- Performing other duties and special projects as assigned
- Contributing to developing a culture of risk awareness
- Actively monitor proposed, adopted and amended rules, regulations as well as internal policies and procedures as a basis to provide value-added advice to management and apply a risk-based approach to activities
Experienced within a regulated environment would be beneficial, and experience within either the services, healthcare or Insurance industries beneficial ( Either as an external or Internal Auditor)
You must be a Qualified accountant, ideally with commercial experience (or exceptional manager /Senior Manager from the Big 4), a self-starter, and able to interact with high level stakeholders.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: C£70k + car + excellent bens (Dependent on experience)
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Morgan West
- Contact: Stephen Ball
- Tel: 03452261523
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SB/C/8848
- Posted: 2018-05-06 23:35:03 -
- View all Jobs from Morgan West
More Jobs from Morgan West
- VP Technology / Quality Risk Audit-London/Midlands
- Internal Auditor/Senior Auditor - Flexible UK locations
- Internal Audit Manager - Financial Services - London
- IT Audit Senior - London
- VP & AVP IT Audit
- Senior Internal Audit Manager – Credit Risk
- IT Audit Manager
- Internal Audit Manager – Midlands - Global business
- Senior Auditor
- Internal Auditor- Reading/ M4 corridor
- Internal Audit Manager– Insurance - London
- IT Audit Manager
- IT Auditor/Senior IT Auditor - Flexible UK locations
- Senior Manager - IT/Technology Audit - Cambridgeshire
- Change Assurance/Senior IT Auditor-Contractor
- IT Audit Senior/Manager - London
- Internal Audit Manager – South East/London/Kent /Surrey base
- Internal Audit Manager - South East - Pharmaceuticals
- IT Audit Manager/Senior Auditor - Midlands
- Change Assurance/Senior IT Audit Contractor - London