Group Internal Auditor
Our Client is a market leader in their industry, who is seeking a strong, committed Group Internal auditor for their Midlands based team.
Reporting to the Head of Audit, this varied role will provide exposure to all aspects of the business.
Specific responsibilities of the Internal Auditor will include planning and performance of risk based audit reviews of financial and operational processes.
Communication to management of cost effective recommendations that mitigate risk together with the promotion of good practice and risk management across the business.
You will be a qualified accountant (or exceptional Part Qualified), with an excellent academic record.
Interpersonal skills are of paramount importance as is the ability to build relationships and influence at all levels.
You must have the ambition and energy to promote business process improvements within an organisation that is undergoing dynamic change and rapid growth.
This role offers an outstanding career opportunity in a highly meritocratic environment, with interaction at board level and exposure to all aspects of a forward thinking company.
You will either be working in Practice for a Top Ten Firm, or have relevant commercial experience, and looking for your next career move within a dynamic Internal Audit environment.
ACA, ACCA or IIA or equivalent.
• Experience of undertaking a similar role and excellent knowledge of audit, specifically understanding and validating internal controls.
• Excellent written and verbal communicator, and presentation skills.
• Ability to analyse data and produce accurate findings and recommendations on the business process reviewed, based on facts and not pre-conceived assumptions.
• Experience in risk assessment and tailoring the audit approach accordingly.
• Experience of dealing with senior management and other stakeholders in large complex organisations.
• Able to quickly understand business issues and drivers and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Experience in a metrics focused environment including weekly and monthly quarterly reporting and analysis.
Salary: Up to £63000 + car + excellent benefits (depending on your level and experience).
Qualifications: ACA, ACCA, MBA, CIA, IIA – Full or part Qualified.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Internal Auditor/Senior Auditor -West Midlands
- Manager (Audit) - Asset/Investment Management Division
- Internal Audit Manager - South East
- Head of Audit – London
- Internal Audit Manager
- IT Audit Manager
- Internal Audit/Senior - Midlands
- Audit and Compliance Associate - South West or North West
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA – Financial Services
- IT Auditor - Flexible UK locations
- IT Audit Manager/Senior Manager - Central Midlands
- Senior IT Auditor
- IT Audit Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor – Insurance – London.
- Internal Audit/Senior – Midlands
- Senior IT Audit - Major Insurer - City based
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor - Surrey
- Internal Audit Manager/Senior Auditor - Oxfordshire
- VP - IT Audit - Major Partner institutions-London.