Field Service Engineer (Midlands South)
Benefits: Overtime, Company Vehicle, Expenses Allowance, Bonus and Pension
Covering Area: Leamington Spa, Oxford, Cambridge incl.
Milton Keynes, Northampton and Bedford
Our client are leaders in the design and manufacture of industrial boilers, fluid heaters and oxidisers and have an enviable reputation for high quality products and after-sales service.
They currently require a Field Service Engineer with experience of combustion equipment/associated electrical controls and an appreciation of steam applications and distribution systems.
Working from home as part of a nationwide team, a full driving license, flexible attitude and the ability to work without supervision in a customer-driven environment are essential.
The ideal candidate will have sound electro-mechanical and combustion experience, preferably having undertaken an apprenticeship and ideally a formal technical qualification.
They can offer high potential earnings, depending on experience and overtime, a Company vehicle, Pension Scheme and expense allowances
More Jobs from ACR Solutions Ltd
- Senior Manager (Corporate Accounts)
- Audit Manager
- PR Director (Programs)
- Regional Marketing Manager (German Speaking)
- Financial Controller (Practice)
- Tax Senior
- Networking Security Professional
- Lead 3D Environment Artist
- Corporate Partnerships Executive (3rd Sector)
- Graduate Technical Consultant
- Customer Support Manager
- Software Developer
- Draftsperson (Steel Detailer)
- PR Manager (Food & Drink)
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Global Product Manager (Internet Technology)
- Devops Engineer
- Senior Graphic Designer
- Campaign Planning & Aggregator Manager
- Commercial & Reporting Controller