IT Audit Manager - Cambridgeshire
Salary: Circa £65000 + bonus + excellent benefits.
Our fast growing financial Services client requires a highly proactive and innovative IT professional at Manager level.
• Lead internal client engagements and be responsible for the on-time creation of project deliverables.
• Identify performance improvement opportunities for the business.
• Identify and communicate findings to senior management.
• Assist with identifying opportunities, developing relationships, scoping prospective engagements, and developing proposals
• Assist with developing or updating methodologies regarding technology operations services.
• Present thought leadership at internal training classes, external events, and proactive environments.
• Managing “life Cycle” of the audit.
• Professional Qualified with a strong desire to mentor and get involved in strategy.
• Demonstrated ability to assess and enhance IT processes within an organization and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams along with demonstrated track record of leadership, management, and project management.
• Strong services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing engagements.
• University degree with strong academics.
• Experience of working in a multinational environment.
• Exposure to the IT/technology sector.
• Deep technical IT knowledge in relevant areas (data security; cloud computing; data loss prevention; software development methodologies).
• Relevant professional qualifications (CISA; CISSP; ITIL; CISM) desirable.
• ‘Big 4’ and/or internal audit experience desirable.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- VP Technology / Quality Risk Audit-London/Midlands
- Internal Auditor/Senior Auditor - Flexible UK locations
- Internal Audit Manager - Financial Services - London
- IT Audit Senior - London
- VP & AVP IT Audit
- Senior Internal Audit Manager – Credit Risk
- IT Audit Manager
- Internal Audit Manager – Midlands - Global business
- Senior Auditor
- Internal Auditor- Reading/ M4 corridor
- Internal Audit Manager– Insurance - London
- IT Audit Manager
- IT Auditor/Senior IT Auditor - Flexible UK locations
- Senior Manager - IT/Technology Audit - Cambridgeshire
- Change Assurance/Senior IT Auditor-Contractor
- IT Audit Senior/Manager - London
- Internal Audit Manager – South East/London/Kent /Surrey base
- Internal Audit Manager - South East - Pharmaceuticals
- IT Audit Manager/Senior Auditor - Midlands
- Change Assurance/Senior IT Audit Contractor - London