Group Internal Audit/Assurance Manager - Oxfordshire
Salary: circa £70000 + car allowance + excellent other benefits.
Our Client is a global leader in their sector who is now seeking a rare individual to join them to build and develop their Internal Assurance/ internal audit function.
Currently being serviced from group finance, this is a unique opportunity to make real achievement.
The business is looking for a strong personality to take the role of Risk Assurance Manager working in technical manner to support in the design and development of the operational risk framework and strategy, whilst inspiring wider teams within the organisation, leading and championing the Risk message throughout all areas of the business.
Skills / Experience Required:
• Knowledge and experience of the key processes and controls across the product development, marketing and customer-facing distribution channels of the organisation.
• Detailed understanding and experience of the development at Group-level of a best practice Operational Risk framework and reporting processes.
• Ability to develop frameworks and reporting processes that meet the required level of “best in class" practice, but pass the understanding test with the business.
• Ability to articulate and report on complex frameworks and outcomes in a manner that can be understood across the business by non-specialists.
You will have a strong academic background, which has led you to an accountancy or internal audit qualification.
Your desire to deliver results with precision and accuracy will undoubtedly see you in a senior role at the moment with the vision to move into one of the UK’s pioneering organisations.
You will be interacting with key decision-makers throughout the core businesses, so the ability to communicate at senior board level is of utmost importance.
There will be some exciting international travel to Australia, USA and Europe.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
- Rate: circa £70000 (neg) + car allowance + excellent other bens
- Location: Oxfordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Morgan West
- Contact: Stephen Ball
- Tel: 03452261523
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SB/C/8860
- Posted: 2017-05-21 23:35:03 -
- View all Jobs from Morgan West
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Senior Manager - Internal Audit - Financial Services
- Lead Internal Auditor-Midlands
- Senior Auditor – Asset Management
- Retail Auditor Internal
- Internal Audit Manager
- Senior Manager (Audit) - Asset/Investment Management Division
- Internal Auditor/Audit Analyst - London
- Technology and IT Change Auditor
- Internal Auditor- Specialist Project Contractor
- ACA-Internal Audit Career opportunity-London/South East
- Senior Internal Auditor – Insurance - London
- Deputy Head of Audit/ Senior Manager – London
- Senior IT Audit Manager/Deputy Head
- Internal Auditor/Senior
- Internal Auditor/Senior Internal Auditor
- IT Auditor/Technology Audit (Senior)
- Senior IT Auditor - Dublin
- Senior IT Audit Manager - London
- Senior IT Auditor - South West
- Business Assurance/ Senior Internal Auditor