Head of Internal Audit - West Midlands
Salary: Circa £100000 + package (Dependent on experience).
Our leading FTSE client is seeking to recruit a commercially astute and driven Head of Internal Audit who can lead and drive forward a new process within the Global Audit function, and has the potential to rise to Director level as part of a structured succession planning within the business
You will be viewed as commercially and operationally strategic business partners Prepare and implement the annual audit plan in accordance with external and internal, group standards Help shape and enhance business performance through attaining a deep understanding of the global business model, its supply chain and go-to market strategies Provide the Global Leadership team with clarity and assurance regarding the strengths of the financial controls, the nature and status of risks and insightful business performance reporting Lead the review of significant change initiatives including M&A activity .
You will be tasked with:
• Identification and management of operational and strategic risk to the company Ensuring Financial and Operational information is accurate, reliable and timely Ensuring employee actions are compliant with the strict ethical code of the company Implementing strategic and operational plans are developed, implemented and successfully achieved Making sure Brand values are protected.
The successful applicant will have strong business acumen and cross functional knowledge in order to gain credibility with the high expectations of the business.
You will have a strong background in internal controls and a minimum of 8 years internal and external audit experience.
You will be a qualified accountant and ideally have experience of setting up a new Internal Audit team.
We seek an outstanding individual who is keen for a new challenge and will embrace this opportunity to effect change and add value to a global business.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- VP Technology / Quality Risk Audit-London/Midlands
- Internal Auditor/Senior Auditor - Flexible UK locations
- Internal Audit Manager - Financial Services - London
- IT Audit Senior - London
- VP & AVP IT Audit
- Senior Internal Audit Manager – Credit Risk
- IT Audit Manager
- Internal Audit Manager – Midlands - Global business
- Senior Auditor
- Internal Auditor- Reading/ M4 corridor
- Internal Audit Manager– Insurance - London
- IT Audit Manager
- IT Auditor/Senior IT Auditor - Flexible UK locations
- Senior Manager - IT/Technology Audit - Cambridgeshire
- Change Assurance/Senior IT Auditor-Contractor
- IT Audit Senior/Manager - London
- Internal Audit Manager – South East/London/Kent /Surrey base
- Internal Audit Manager - South East - Pharmaceuticals
- IT Audit Manager/Senior Auditor - Midlands
- Change Assurance/Senior IT Audit Contractor - London