Network Security Consultant
One of the leading security managed service providers are looking for a Network Security Consultant to be based out of their Middlesex Offices.
The Network Security Consultant will be combining their expertise of both post-sales and pre-sales.
The Network Security Consultant will be responsible for the design, implementation and post-sales support for multi-vendor based Managed Services.
As well as consulting on prospect and client requirements, supporting existing clients in a 3rd line capacity and supporting the sales team with technical engagements.
Candidates will get exposure to Fortinet, f5, Logrhythm, and Palo Alto, RSA technology
The Network Security Consultant should have a good track record of using their expertise to be able to spot opportunities to propose consultancy, services and solutions to clients and will also be able to carry out duties such as:
- Ensuring that the Fortinet managed service is implemented, maintained, and delivered efficiently at all times.
- Candidates MUST have hands on experience with either the Fortinet or F5 Suite, and ideally Palo Alto, RSA and Logrhythm
- To be able to provide the sales activities with technical support through attending meetings with customers, writing proposals and on the occasion formal presentations.
- To assist with ensuring the internal infrastructure is running optimally and is kept up to date and secure.
- Deliver training to sales, technical teams and clients when required on specific expertise.
The Network Security Consultant will also have good and up to date knowledge of the IT security industry and the latest developments.
Good personal presentation and professional manner at all times as they will be a representation on the company.
The following will also be required:
- Understanding the importance of delivering work with pride and meeting customer expectations.
- Willingness to travel regularly within the United Kingdom and occasionally anywhere in the world when necessary.
- Possession of a current motor vehicle driver’s license.
- Ability to travel without restrictions throughout UK, Europe and the Americas.
i.e passport holder or current work visa.
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Cyber Security Senior Manager / Director – Financial Services
- Cyber Security Senior Manager / Director – Public Sector
- Senior Linux Systems Administrator
- Presales Consultant
- Campaigns Manager
- Campaigns Manager
- Solution Centre Engineer - Wholesale
- IT Business Analyst
- QRADAR Engineer
- Enterprise Acquisition Business Development Manager
- Commercial Manager
- Business Development Manager - New Business
- SIEM Cyber Security Analyst
- Sales Account Manager
- Software Developer (PHP)
- Identity & Access Manager
- Senior Security Consultant
- Cyber Security Data Loss Prevention Senior Consultant / Manager
- GRC Consultant
- Cyber Defence Consultant