Senior Security Consultant
My client is a Global IT Consultancy building their Cyber division and looking to bring on Senior Consultants, to help it expand.
The purpose of the role is to help organisations understand their Information Risk and develop an Information Protection Strategy.
You will be helping organisations to protect their digital assets, drive data governance, and accelerate compliance with regulatory standards.
The successful candidate will identify and address a full range of issues from strategy and policy, business frameworks, operational methodology, through to assisting in specific areas such as data loss prevention, access governance and PKI/cryptography.
Candidates must have experience in some of the following technical areas
- Network Security
- Cryptography and PKI
- Vulnerability Management
Candidates must have recent external client facing experience delivering Security Professional Services.
Candidates must have a solid understanding of information security principles, ie iso27001, isf, PCI DSS
Qualifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM are highly desirable.
Our client provides a wide range of global services, being one of the leading professional services firms in the world.
The company has earned over £20 billion in revenues and has been ranked one of the 100 “most exceptional companies”, as well being having one of the highest market shares in auditing .
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Regional Account Manager
- Information Security Consultant
- Head of Support
- DevOps Consultant
- Managing Consultant (Incident Response)
- Information Security Specialist
- Sales Engineer
- Senior Account Manager
- Information Security Officer
- CA Spectrum / OSS Engineer
- Business Development Manager
- Support Consultant
- UX Web Developer
- Senior Security Consultant
- Senior Sales Engineer
- Cyber Security Senior Manager / Director – Financial Services
- Cyber Security Senior Manager / Director – Public Sector
- Senior Linux Systems Administrator
- Solution Centre Engineer - Wholesale
- IT Business Analyst