Account Manager (Data Networking Oil & Gas or Professional Services)
Account Manager- Oil & Gas or professional services is required for one of the leading Ethernet network, cloud and hosting providers is looking for a proactive enterprise Account Manager specialising in data networking in the oil and gas or professional services sector to be based out of their London offices.
The Account Manager specialising in data networking with the oil and gas or professional services sector will be responsible for managing the company’s current accounts as well as bringing in new business.
Key Skills and Experience
The Account Manager should have a good track record of using their expertise to be able to spot opportunities to propose consultancy, services and solutions to clients and will also have to have experience and skills such as:
- Should have sold solutions into the oil and gas industry as well as the professional service sector.
- Previous experience within a telecommunications company.
- UK and international knowledge of the oil and gas or professional services industry.
- Good understanding and knowledge of global data solutions (MPLS, VPN, Cloud Hosting, Data Centres and Ethernet).
The Account Manager should also have a proven track record of hitting and going above sales targets given.
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Business Development Manager - New Business
- Senior Technical Consultant
- SIEM Cyber Security Analyst
- Project Manager - IP Ethernet
- Sales Account Manager
- Software Developer (PHP)
- Identity & Access Manager
- Senior Security Consultant
- French Speaking Pre Sales Technical Consultant
- Network Security Consultant
- Cyber Security Data Loss Prevention Senior Consultant / Manager
- GRC Consultant
- Cyber Defence Consultant
- Senior Investigations & Incident Response Consultant
- Senior Channel Partner Manager
- Synergy SW Consultant
- Presales Consultant- Telecoms services
- Management Consultant – Cyber
- Audit & Compliance Consultant
- Cyber Security, Threat Intelligence Analyst