Newly/Recently Qualified ACA - Oxford
Salary: Basic to £55000 + car + benefits
Our client is a leader in their field and the increasingly international footprint and diversity of the Group necessitates greater assurance over the robustness of accounting and the quality of controls in place.
Existing review processes need to be strengthened.
You will assist the Group FC in the development of the global controls programme to document controls in place and identify risk areas.
You will audit these controls and report findings to management.
• Document controls and processes in place and identify areas of risk across our UK based and international operations.
• Manage day to day audit processes to assess accounting and operational controls, ensuring delivery of audit processes efficiently, effectively and on time.
• Review transactional level detail as appropriate to ensure robustness of controls.
• Report upon controls and quality of underlying accounting to Group and local senior management.
• Engage with local teams to develop suitable, pragmatic internal control recommendations and improvements.
• Ensure implementation of agreed improvements.
• Undertake detailed balance sheet reviews alongside control engagements.
The role will involve up to 40% travel within the UK, Europe, North America and Australia.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- VP Technology / Quality Risk Audit-London/Midlands
- Internal Auditor/Senior Auditor - Flexible UK locations
- Internal Audit Manager - Financial Services - London
- IT Audit Senior - London
- VP & AVP IT Audit
- Senior Internal Audit Manager – Credit Risk
- IT Audit Manager
- Internal Audit Manager – Midlands - Global business
- Senior Auditor
- Internal Auditor- Reading/ M4 corridor
- Internal Audit Manager– Insurance - London
- IT Audit Manager
- IT Auditor/Senior IT Auditor - Flexible UK locations
- Senior Manager - IT/Technology Audit - Cambridgeshire
- Change Assurance/Senior IT Auditor-Contractor
- IT Audit Senior/Manager - London
- Internal Audit Manager – South East/London/Kent /Surrey base
- Internal Audit Manager - South East - Pharmaceuticals
- IT Audit Manager/Senior Auditor - Midlands
- Change Assurance/Senior IT Audit Contractor - London