Identity & Access Manager
One of the leading global consultancy businesses are looking to expand their team with an Identity & Access Manager, based out of their London offices.
The Identity & Access Manager will be responsible for providing good consultancy service and solutions to customers as well as managing diverse teams.
The Identity & Access Manager will use their in depth knowledge of IAM technologies as well as business advisory and technical expertise, to provide the companies customers with a wide range of services around information security to improve and fix their issues and bring them real long-lasting benefits.
Other Duties will include:
- Time spent with customers to find the best solutions to fit their business requirements.
- Contributing to the tea, by building propositions, white papers and thought leadership.
- Good experience in IAM technologies as well as being eager to learn more.
- Have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them.
Key Skills and Background
The Identity & Access Manager will have the knowledge and experience of dealing with customers and providing them the best solutions as well as managing problems within diverse teams and having the strategy to over come them.
The Identity & Access Manager will also have skills such as:
- Experience of the Identity Management Industry
- Hands on design and implementation experience on leading IAM products
- Be able to describe IAM technologies
- Consulting or Professional Services background
- Ability and experience to lead and manage projects in the IAM space
The Identity & Access Manager should also be able to travel to client sites across the UK and European countries.
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Enterprise Acquisition Business Development Manager
- Commercial Manager
- Business Development Manager - New Business
- Senior Technical Consultant
- SIEM Cyber Security Analyst
- Project Manager - IP Ethernet
- Sales Account Manager
- Software Developer (PHP)
- Account Manager (Data Networking Oil & Gas or Professional Services)
- Senior Security Consultant
- French Speaking Pre Sales Technical Consultant
- Network Security Consultant
- Cyber Security Data Loss Prevention Senior Consultant / Manager
- GRC Consultant
- Cyber Defence Consultant
- Senior Investigations & Incident Response Consultant
- Senior Channel Partner Manager
- Synergy SW Consultant
- Presales Consultant- Telecoms services
- Management Consultant – Cyber