Trainee Paralegal (Graduate calibre)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading nationwide law firm as a Trainee Paralegal.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
, Manage own case portfolio
, Manage targets and objectives under supervision of a Team Manager
, Manage work flow
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
, Excellent communicative skills and telephone manner.
, Possess a professional attitude and work in a pro-active manner.
, Ability to communicate with clients/professional parties.
, Extremely organised and able to work to tight deadlines whilst under pressure
, Ability to work within a fast moving environment.
, An ability to work in a highly organised way, as part of a team and independently.
, Be punctual and conscientious.
Previous Paralegal/Office experience gained from a Law firm along with a Law Degree an advantage.
Attention to detail, organisation and confidence in dealing with other professional bodies is imperative.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Saturday Morning Cleaner - 4 hours - 8am to 12pm
- Estimator/Quantity Surveyor (Roofing)
- Temp - Receptionist for a School - 1 Month
- Sales Administrator (French Speaking)
- Production Machine Operator
- Forklift Driver (Market experience)
- Trainee Administrator (Various Companies)
- Admin Reception - Maternity cover
- Business Development Manager - Based in Frankfurt
- Sales Administrator (Electrical Manufacturer)
- Driver - 7.5 Tonne
- Warehouse Operative
- Store Assistant - FMCG
- Allocations Assistant - FMCG
- IT Coordinator
- Junior Sales Broker (Wine)
- Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Manager
- B2B Sales Executive / Telemarketer
- General Warehouse Assistant