INDUSTRY SECTORS: Aerospace
JOB TYPE: Contract
JOB TITLE: TIG Welder
DURATION: 4 week rolling - digs and flights included
START DATE: Immediate
RATE: £18-20 per hour
TIG Welders required for a Prestigious Aerospace Manufacturing Company based in Asia.
As a TIG Welder you will be working on aluminium to fine tolerances and varied thickness.
TIG Welders with Automotive and Aerospace experience would be considered.
All candidates must be CAA Certified to be considered for this role.
If you feel you are the right person for this role as a "TIG Welder" and have the above mentioned skills please click the "apply now" button at the bottom of your advert to progress you application further.
Alternatively if this role is not quite right, we may have other work you may wish to consider, either way please does not hesitate to contact us.
If you are a Client and wish to obtain information on how we can aid in your recruitment process, please phone on 01923 470 710.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Rate: £18 - £20 per hour + accommodation and flights
- Location: Philippines
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Aerospace
- Recruiter: Mane Contract Services
- Tel: 01923 470700
- Fax: 0845 833 6486
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-07-25 14:45:51 -
- View all Jobs from Mane Contract Services
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Tedlar Trimmer
- Vehicle Technician
- CNC Operator
- Sheet Metal Worker - temp to perm
- Skilled Fitter
- Paint Sprayer
- Level B Electrician - Rail
- Interior Avionics Engineer
- PTS Concrete Breaker - Rail
- PDI Technician
- ILS Manager
- ILS Manager
- Mechanical Engineer - Automotive
- Quality Engineer
- 360 Driver
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Dumper Driver
- Senior Software Engineer - DevOps, HTML5, CSS3, Python, C++, R
- Pat Tester