Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate
You are an experienced Regulatory Affairs Associate with a strong background in Clinical Research who is passionate about drug development and are seeking a challenging and rewarding career in a commercially focused role.
My client are differentiated in their market as an international, truly full service CRO, focused on a series of core therapeutic disciplines.
They are an entrepreneurial and challenging organisation with challenging growth targets both organically and through acquisition.
You will be expected to take responsibility for managing clinical trial applications of new and established pharmaceuticals, ensuring that applications are conducted in accordance with the latest ICH guidelines and clinical trial directive.
You will be responsible for ensuring that submission documentation is maintained in a timely manner and ensuring that the client and senior management are kept fully informed of all aspects of the project.
You will hold a degree in life sciences, ideally holding a role related MSc or PhD, and you will have a proven track record as an accomplished Regulatory Affairs Associate with global clinical trial experience.
You will have excellent communication and time management skills to manage multiple projects at any one time.
You are a strong team member and understand the need for effective communication at all levels.
You will have a demonstrable record for effective relationship building with sponsors and colleagues.
You are confident in presenting at Ethic committees, and in your presentations to sponsors.
You have high standards for the quality of material presented.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- General Manager - Pathology
- Interim Head of Technical Services
- Supply Chain Analyst, £18,000 - £21,000
- Tableau Developer - Contract (Urgent)
- Global Supply Chain Analyst, £18,000 - £21,000
- Interim Complaint Investigators - Band 7
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Operting Officer
- Communications Lead (7)
- Senior Procurement Consultant
- Project Manager
- Programme Manager - COINS
- Interim HR Business Partner - higher education
- Director of Finance
- Distribution Centre GM
- QlikView Developers - Contract
- Project Planner
- Power BI Developer/ Consultant
- Interim NHS Contracts Manager - Acute Contract
- Mathematical Modeller – Plan Optimisation