Support Worker Children&Young Adults - West London
I'm currently in search of support workers to work with a nation wide company in services spread across West London.
Are you passionate, committed and experienced in working within children's residential settings? if so this is the opportunity for you to get on the path to taking your career to the next level.
Must HAVE:NVQ level 3 in Health & Social Care for Children and Young People or working towards this.
12 months experience of working in Children or Young People with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties.
Interviews are running ASAP!
Apply now, by calling me, Ariel Ahmeti, on: 0207 940 2100
OR send me an email: A.Ahmeti@Nonstopcare.com with a Word copy of your latest CV.
If this opportunity is not something that is not suitable for you, but you do know someone who might be, we offer a £200 referral voucher for each person we place that's not on our database.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium
- Resp de Laboratoire Contrôle Qualite-Diagnostique-Suisse
- QSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work - Start Immediately