IT Service Desk Administrator
Are you experienced in problem-solving and providing solutions? If so we are now recruiting for a IT Service Desk Administrator and are looking for individuals just like you!
Established in 2007, Freedom Finance offer solutions in the personal finance market and strive to offer customers a better way to shop for loans.
We believe that our people are our most important asset and that our people are what makes the business tick.
Due to continued success and business growth, we are now looking to add an IT Service Desk Administrator to join our rapidly expanding team in Manchester, offering great benefits & incentives.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy department within a growing organisation
IT Service Desk Administrator Responsibilities:
As the single point of contact for the IT department, you will be covering development, support and infrastructure for the business as well as a range of problem solving and administration tasks.
You will also be responsible for:
- Answering telephone queries and email requests.
- Providing an excellent level of customer service
- Co-ordinate with clients and colleagues
- Analysing log files.
- Any other adhoc duties as required.
The ideal IT Service Desk Administrator:
In order to be successful for this role, you will need to be friendly, positive and hard working.
Ideally you will have proven experience of supporting workstations and users running on an Active Directory Domain.
A full UK driving license and access to a vehicle is required.
You will also need:
- The ability to both work alone and as part of a team.
- Experience in running basic SQL queries and basic Linux knowledge.
- Excellent telephone manner, spoken English and written skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-motivation with a positive and flexible attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Knowledge of supporting all areas within IT.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare scheme
- Simply Health scheme
- Preferential private healthcare
- Long Service Award
- A generous 22 days’ holiday
- Free Life Assurance from day one
- Eye Tests and Discount on Glasses for VDU Users
- Zest - Events club run by staff for the staff
- Training and Development
- Encouraged career progression within company.
We also We boast a recently refurbished working environment with on-site facilities including Nintendo Wii’s, Samsung Tablets, Break-out areas, Pool Table and much more.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a IT Service Desk Administrator then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team