Mental Health Nurse
Service Care Solutions are looking for RMN's AND RNLD's in Canterbury and the surrounding areas.
We have shifts available in various Forensic Mental Health inpatient services across Kent.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The Limited company hourly rates of pay are as follows:
The positions will be based within in a Large NHS in the area.
You will be offering one-to-one support in contributing to the on-going treatment and recovery of patients with Mental Health problems.
You may be required to move/escort patients and provide personal care for some higher dependency patients.
-Recent experience working as a Registered Nurse in the mental health sector
-Proof of Nursing Qualifications and NMC
-Must be able to engage with patients/clients
- Evidence of vaccination/immunity for TB (BCG), Hep B, MMR and Varicella (chicken pox).
- Experience of working within Secure Units
-NMC Pin in date
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Please call Andrew Fletcher on 01772208962 to register and receive an application pack.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland
- Control Room Officer- West London
- Physiotherapist - Hull
- Administrative Assistant West London
- Credit Control Administrator, Bath – Full Time & Part Time.
- Social Worker | Families First | Chester le Street
- Tenancy Support Worker, Margate
- Adults Senior Social Worker, Lewisham Council
- Mental Healthcare Assistants- Salisbury
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Salisbury
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Oxfordshire
- Care and Support Worker- London