NPI engineer, optics, fibre, manufacture, design - £45,000
Role: NPI engineer
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 (dependant on skills and experience)
ISL are seeking an NPI engineer to help ensure effective transfer of new products from designing into manufacture and support process improvements to work for a company in Southampton.
ISL is working with this company exclusively and therefore you must apply through ISL ONLY.
You will be responsible for:
, supporting and assisting with the design of new products.
, Execute design and development activities for efficient, high quality manufacture ensuring Design For Manufacture best practices are followed at all stages
, Ensure designs can be fully tested and help define production testing to ensure quality is designed in from conception
, Design manufacturing processes from concept to production ensuring parts and materials are fit for both purpose and efficient manufacture with high yield
, Undertake bench top trials of early designs as required to inform prototype design iterations
, Attend critical project and design reviews
, Degree in engineering, science or psychics
, Solid experience in precision optics, lasers, fibre optics or instrumentation product development
, 3-5 relevant years' experience is an engineering role in the manufacturing industry
, Proven track record of leading improvement projects.
, Competent on change control process
, Knowledge and experience of continuous improvement technologies (Lean and six sigma).
, Understanding of ISO9001 requirements
, Knowledge of LabVIEW programming
, CAD experience
, Clean room experience
, Experience in laser safety and risk assessment
Please call Danielle Chapman on 0117 428 0600 or email email@example.com to find out more about this company and please note the company is using ISL exclusively so no other agency will be able to submit your CV!
NPI, Manufacture, optics, physics, Lasers, CAD, Instrumentation.
More Jobs from ISL
- Gloucester Senior Programmer C#, .NET, MVC, MVP, MVVM,
- Mechanical Engineer - Oxfordshire - £45,000
- Senior Software Engineer, C# Full Stack, Headingley, £50,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Sales Engineer - Watford - £40,000
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer x 2
- Senior Test Analyst
- VPE / CTO - Blockchain | Machine Learning | Automation
- C# Software Development Team Lead, Stoke on Trent, £40K
- x2 C# Full Stack Developers, Birkenhead, £30,000 to £50,000
- IT Operations Manager
- Senior Software Engineer . Net x 2
- Project design engineer, Cambridge - £45,000
- Lead Android Developer - Farringdon