Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) Community Drug and Alcohol Recovery
Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) Community Drug and Alcohol Recovery - Camden, North London - Salary to £42,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Lead Nurse to work as part of a Community Drug and Alcohol Service in Camden, North London.
The successful Lead Nurse (RMN or RGN) will be responsible for leading and supervising a team of nurses across the service.
As directed by the Locality Lead and Clinical Services Coordinator, the post holder will provide a nurse-led clinical service.
Assessing clients and developing risk management plans, screening for BBV, delivering vaccinations, dispensing Naloxone, advising clients on medication and substance misuse, and enabling them to access medical care, review medication regimes and assist in the process of referrals for post-treatment recovery support.
The post holder will work within our Medically Assisted Recovery model.
As a Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN), you will:
-Be a qualified nurse (RGN or RMN), and will possess and valid UK NMC registration.
-Have previous experience of working with drug and alcohol recovery is essential.
-Have previous experience of leading / managing a team is desirable but applicants' with strong nursing experience and the potential to develop in to management with training and support will be considered.
-Have the legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this exciting opportunity call Steve on 0161 234 9781 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care - Flintshire
- Occupational Therapist Band 6 - In Patient Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Service - Wrexham
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Hyper Acute stroke team
- Lead Ward Nurse - RGN - Established Cosmetic Hospital
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Inpatient Detox Unit
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home - Malvern
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Dementia Ward - Hospital
- Specialist Social Worker - Children's & Families Team -Somerset
- Social Worker - Fostering - South Gloucestershire -Up to £31ph
- Social Worker - Duty and Child Protection Team - Slough
- Social Worker - Adults - Learning Disabilities - Brent - £27ph
- Hospital Discharge - Team Manager - Halifax - £41 per hour
- Senior Social Worker - Intervention Service Support Team
- Adults Social Worker - Community - Derbyshire - £23 per hour
- Social Worker - Adults Community Team - West Midlands - £25ph
- Physiotherapist - Community MSK - Band 6 - West Lancashire
- Occupational Therapist - Visual Impairment Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Neurological Community Team -
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Neurological Community Team