Have you got a flair for data, identifying trends, and producing reports? Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so LWC Drinks are recruiting and we want to hear from you.
Established in 1979, LWC has grown from a small start up to the "fastest growing privately owned drinks company in the UK".
Today, LWC Drinks employ over 500 people and have 11 depots across the UK.
Having recently achieved 24th place in the Sunday Times PWC Profit Track 100, LWC Drinks are going from strength to strength.
With this in mind, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of an experienced Commercial Analyst in Manchester.
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting in to the Commercial Manager, the successful Commercial Analyst will take on a varied role with daily responsibilities including:
- Category & Trend Analysis
- Provide insight into sales and margin performance
- KPI reporting
- Gap Analysis
- Provide insightful analysis to Senior Management Team
- Commercial appraisal and modeling
- Supporting Internal stakeholders in managing depot margin
- Category Analysis & Management
- Supporting Commercial Manager
Who are we looking for?
When recruiting for the role of Commercial Analyst, we look for individuals who have proven experience within a similar position.
As a minimum standard you must be able effectively analyse data and build meaningful reports based on your findings.
You will also:
- Possess fantastic communication skills
- Be IT literate
- Be able to excel under pressure
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as a Commercial Analyst, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary of £23,000 - £28,000 per annum.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Commercial Analyst, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£23000 to Â£28000 Per: annum
- Location: Manchester,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CV WOW
- Contact: Customer Experience Team
- Tel: 02392 856811
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BV-CA-MAN
- Posted: 2016-07-25 16:46:08 -
- View all Jobs from CV WOW
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team
- Software Test Team Leader – Automotive Diagnostics
- Sales Executive
- Project Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- Home Support Worker
- Estate Agent / Valuer
- Design Engineer
- Sales Executive – Service Plans