Marketing Assistant Required in Witney
Established in 1907, Meech International has a worldwide reputation in the development of electrostatic control equipment, compressed air technology and surface cleaning systems. Our head office is in Witney, Oxfordshire and we have subsidiaries in Belgium, China, Hungary, India and the USA, plus a network of distributors spanning the globe. Meech prides itself on unparalleled technical application knowledge and customer service.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Assistant to join our team at our head office in Witney.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Marketing Assistant you will assist with a wide range of marketing activities that will ultimately build brand awareness, reputation and sales for Meech International, particularly focusing on the company’s website, online presence and social media activity.
Your day to day responsibilities will also include:
- Coordinating and updating the Meech website and intranet, monitoring and reporting on the performance of the website;
- Administration of the social media diary and management of all company social media profiles;
- The writing, coordination and actioning of all Meech Eshots.
Support other Meech offices on their Eshot activity.
This includes administration of E-Marketing account;
- Creating and distributing internal and external newsletters;
- Coordinate and administer all arrangements for distributor training, this includes hotels, travel, visa letters and any other requirements during the week;
- Gathering and circulating published press releases, news cuttings and information about distributors and competitors;
- Assisting Marketing and Design Executive with the design, layout, corporate identity of any Meech literature and documentation;
- Communication of all company information to distributors and customers i.e.
holiday dates, product updates, CLS updates, corporate news;
- Taking, writing up and circulating minutes of marketing meetings;
Who are we looking?
As our ideal Marketing Assistant, you will have proven experience within a similar role.
As a minimum standard you will have knowledge of social media management, website coordination and Eshots.
You will also require:
- Good IT skills (experience of Adobe Package would be beneficial)
- Fantastic communication skills
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as a Marketing Assistant, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary plus discretionary profit share bonus, health insurance, pension scheme, life assurance and other benefits.
If you feel you have the technical skills and the creative flair required to excel in the role of Marketing Assistant, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team