RGN Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Cannock, Staffordshire
RGN Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Cannock, Staffordshire - £14.50 per hour
Working Hours: 31.5 hours per week - Days
Benefits: Competitive salary and support through revalidation process
I am currently recruiting for an experience Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join this medium sized elderly and dementia nursing home in Cannock, Staffordshire.
My client is a nationwide provider of elderly and dementia nursing care and is one of the most highly respected healthcare companies across the UK.
As a RGN Staff Nurse you will be working with elderly residents who have a range of general nursing needs.
The home also has a separate EMI unit which cares for residents with age related illness such as Alzheimer's and dementia, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, and mental health conditions.
Benefits for RGN Staff Nurse include:
-Thorough induction and comprehensive training programme
-Support through revalidation process
The service is part of one of the most recognisable elderly care providers, and you will benefit from their wealth of knowledge via their comprehensive training packages via innovative online training which enable their employees to develop professionally in an accessible way.
This opportunity will allow you to progress within a home which is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of care for its residents and promoting from within.
Located just South of Cannock the home is easily accessible by the A460 and A5190.
It is also within close proximity to the M6 so has transport links to Walsall, Pelsall and Lichfield.
Due to its setting the service is surrounded by greenery, an aspect of day to day home life that both residents and staff enjoy year round.
You will be a Registered General Nurse Staff Nurse with experience working in a clinical care setting looking for an exciting new Staff Nurse position within a prestigious nursing home for the elderly in Cannock, Staffordshire.
The role of the RGN Staff Nurse is:
-Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
-Develop, review and update care plans
-Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
-Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
-Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
-Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
-Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
-Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
-Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a RGN Staff Nurse you will have:
-Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
-A general nursing qualification (RGN)
-Current and valid registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please call Alice on: 0161 235 6966 or send your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care - Flintshire
- Occupational Therapist Band 6 - In Patient Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Service - Wrexham
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Hyper Acute stroke team
- Lead Ward Nurse - RGN - Established Cosmetic Hospital
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Inpatient Detox Unit
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home - Malvern
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Dementia Ward - Hospital
- Specialist Social Worker - Children's & Families Team -Somerset
- Social Worker - Fostering - South Gloucestershire -Up to £31ph
- Social Worker - Duty and Child Protection Team - Slough
- Social Worker - Adults - Learning Disabilities - Brent - £27ph
- Hospital Discharge - Team Manager - Halifax - £41 per hour
- Senior Social Worker - Intervention Service Support Team
- Adults Social Worker - Community - Derbyshire - £23 per hour
- Social Worker - Adults Community Team - West Midlands - £25ph
- Physiotherapist - Community MSK - Band 6 - West Lancashire
- Occupational Therapist - Visual Impairment Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Neurological Community Team -
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Neurological Community Team