Senior Structural Engineer
Cavendish Professionals is currently working with one of the UK's leading environmental and engineering consultancies who are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to be based at their office in Leeds.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working within a team of engineers and technicians in the delivery of civil & structural engineering projects
- Responsible for co-ordinating delivery of structures, drainage and highways elements of projects
- Responsible for the development and ongoing management of design delivery programmes
- Responsible for the analysis and design of building structures, progressing to overall design of structures.
- Responsible for the development of structural engineering designs and ensuring delivery of production information to effectively communicate design requirements
- Responsible for managing CAD / REVIT technicians to ensure appropriate level of design information is included on production information
- Ability to develop structural designs using Design/Analysis software.
- Visiting sites and attending site meetings
- Involvement in internal and project design meetings.
- Attend external design meetings with clients and other design team members.
- Prepare correspondence and reports.
- Must hold a degree in Structural/Civil Engineering (ideally 2:1)
- Must hold a professional qualification i.e, MIStructE/MICE/AMIStructE/AMICE or equivalent
- Must be IT literate with experience of structural design software packages.
- Must be technically competent
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary with a package including 25 days holiday, pension, life insurance and a variety of optional flexible benefits.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry