Business Analyst (Change)
Our client is an established, market-leading organisation.
Based just outside of Manchester, they are now looking for a passionate Business Analyst (Change) professional to join their highly skilled technical team.
The formation of the Group Change Service within their organisation brings together change management into one function.
The team will shape and deliver change across our client's organisation, you will be acting as a trusted supplier of expertise and delivery excellence to business customers.
The Business Analyst will play a key part in the function by driving business analysis for projects the nature of which could range from design and development of new and innovative products to major business.
The Business Analyst is a key role within the function with the following key responsibilities:
- Accountable to the business for capturing, analysis, defining and documenting business change requirements, and ensuring those requirements can be effectively translated into a set of functional and non-functional requirements
- Work with the business to understand and map the end-to-end customer journey
Act as the voice of the customer to ensure that changes to business processes have a positive outcome for the customer
- Trace requirements through the solution process to ensure there is a match to requirements
Represent ‘the business' during the design and development process, and identify the process and system changes required to meet the requirements
- In conjunction with Solution Design, collaborate with key stakeholders across all business functions to identify and agree solution options to meet business objectives
- Display problem solving acumen; take ownership of a issues and seek to drive to resolution
Demonstrate a positive ‘can-do' attitude' and contribute to an energetic and motivated team environment
- Focus on the customer to ensure solutions remain true to the objective of delivering great service
A pre-requisite is the ability to communicate & present effectively to executive stakeholders.
You'll be a strong influencer, able to get buy in from stakeholders & subordinates alike.
You'll have demonstrable experience of Change Management, Transformation & Project Management, Prince 2 (foundation or practitioner certified), ISEB & expertise in a large scale change focused delivery environment.
This is a fantastic role where you will need to have a high degree of energy, enthusiasm and commitment to succeed.
The role is a brand new role and will require flexibility and creative thinking skills to relentlessly contribute towards making a truly great service.
Candidates must be able to build and maintain good relationships with those around them - at all levels of the business.
The client is offering fantastic opportunity for career progression with a genuine opportunity to become a Business Manager of the business.
This will be a very varied role that will appeal to somebody who enjoys juggling a number of different projects and who doesn't mind being interrupted to resolve an IT crisis.
You need to enjoy being part of the team and a problem solver to get the most out of this role.
Fantastic opportunity to join a great client in a high profile role; EXCLUSIVE to InterQuest, interviews scheduled for the end of the week, send your updated CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
IQ Tech are a specialist recruitment firm with a straight-talking approach and an impressive contacts book.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy and are an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.
More Jobs from Mint Recruitment
- C#.NET Developer
- TECHNICAL TEAM LEADER
- Lead Analyst
- Web Developer (PHP)
- IT Manager
- Technical Data Manager
- Scrum Master
- PHP Developer, Symfony3, ASAP, £400-£450+, 6months +, London
- Technical Consultant/Architect
- Business Analyst (Urgent)
- IT Risk Analyst
- TECHNICAL TEAM LEADER
- Front-End Development Manager
- Senior Frontend Developer
- Full Stack Software Engineer
- Principal C#.NET Software Engineer
- Information Security Specialist (Architecture)
- IT Service Desk Analyst (Urgent)
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- IT Infrastructure Engineer (Urgent)