Charge Nurse NICU
Our client is a 140-bed multi-specialty private hospital located in Abu Dhabi City.
This state of the art facility will be operational in the second quarter of 2016.
The hospital will offer a broad range of specialty clinical services including Gynaecology, Obstetrics, Paediatrics, Endocrinology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics & Trauma, Cardiology, Dermatology, ENT, Labs & Pathology, Neurology, Radiology and Urology.
Cavendish Professionals is currently recruiting for Charge Nurses to join the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Bachelor degree in Nursing OR Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery of minimum three and half years course duration OR Diploma in Nursing of minimum three years course
- Current registered licensure from country of citizenship or professional practice
- Knowledge of JCI or other internationally recognised accreditation standards
- Strong experience within NICU.
- Minimum four years clinical experience post qualification, one of which should be in a supervisory capacity
- Evidence of Continuing Education
- Knowledge of Middle Eastern customs preferred
Based on the HAAD PQR requirements.
A full job description is available upon request.
- Attractive tax free salary
- Accommodation provided OR allowance and utilities
- Flights (Mobilisation and Repatriation)
- Generous vacation leave and public holidays
- Gratuity Award
- Health Insurance
Please note the targeted start date for each position is dependent on the speciality/ level and current timeline for the project.
Likewise, the processing of licensing (if applicable)/ visas etc.
also need to be considered.
We will advise candidates specifically when we discuss the opportunity.
- Start: 2016
- Rate: £29000 - £46000 per annum + benefits
- Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Cavendish Professionals
- Tel: 0203 008 5210
- Fax: 0203 008 5211
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-07-25 17:16:07 -
- View all Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Haematology
- Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry
- Biomedical Scientist - Molecular Infectious Diseases
- Biomedical Scientist - Haematology
- Theatre Practitioner
- Staff Nurse Spinal
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer