Interim Reward Consultant - performance related pay
I have an exciting opportunity for an interim Reward Consultant to provide my client with 2-3 months consultancy and advisory support on pay structures and bonuses, linked to performance and behaviours.
They are looking for a competitive, yet compelling proposition for one of their key divisions for both existing and new employees.
Your remit will be to review their current offering, hold workshops and meetings with relevant stakeholders to ascertain where they want to be and design various options that align to their mission, culture and future aspirations.
You will create a business case ready for sign off and implementation.
My client wants to promote performance based pay and bonus amongst front line and managerial levels.
There could also be the potential to extend and review the wider compensation and benefits offering.
It is essential that you have worked extensively on similar assignments with a credible and strong background in compensation and benefits within multiple industries.
This is an immediate requirement.
My client is looking to interview WC 25th July and to start someone no later than Monday 1st August.
Please apply today if you can work within these timescales.
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- General Manager - Pathology
- Interim Head of Technical Services
- Supply Chain Analyst, £18,000 - £21,000
- Tableau Developer - Contract (Urgent)
- Global Supply Chain Analyst, £18,000 - £21,000
- Interim Complaint Investigators - Band 7
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Operting Officer
- Communications Lead (7)
- Senior Procurement Consultant
- Project Manager
- Programme Manager - COINS
- Interim HR Business Partner - higher education
- Director of Finance
- Distribution Centre GM
- QlikView Developers - Contract
- Project Planner
- Power BI Developer/ Consultant
- Interim NHS Contracts Manager - Acute Contract
- Mathematical Modeller – Plan Optimisation