Process Validation Engineer- Global Company - Ireland
Validation Engineer-Global Company
Looking for a new validation challenge? Want to work on extraordinary projects? Then this is the position for you.
My client is a successful specialist engineering company who provide engineering solutions to various industries in Ireland.
they are looking for a process validation engineer to join the team on a permanent basis.
My client can offer clear progression structure and support within your role.
As Validation Engineer your main responsibility will be to develop, co-ordinate and execute all validation activities in accordance with current cGMP, regulatory requirements and company procedures.
- Creation of documentation and requirements of process validations to GAMP standards
- Execution of protocols on new and existing equipment in accordance to required schedule.
- Perform process qualifications and validations, including report writing where required.
- Interface with a variety of Client personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above.
- Scheduling, Planning and review of validation activities
- Assist in validation technical support under the team improvement program.
- Execution of IQ, OQ and PQ activities.
- Good understanding and application of GMP and regulatory requirements.
- Individual will manage all facets of assigned validation projects while maintaining strong communication with client representative on project status and assistance needed.
In order to be considered for this position you will need:
- Third level degree in a Science/ Engineering or relevant
- Statistical knowledge or experience
- At least 5 years Process Validation Engineering experience
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
They are looking for someone to start ASAP.
This position is based in Ireland, either Cork or Galway.
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week.
Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Ruby Wallace, at email@example.com, or by calling me on 02079402105 for a discussion in confidence.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Registration Manager - Agrochemical
- Want to work in a rapidly improving school as a Maths Teacher?
- Year 3 Teachers - ‘Good’ OFSTED & Good Location
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Principle Scientist - Build your own team
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Supportive Management
- Support Worker - Surrey - Gain NVQ Levels
- Senior Practitioner- Fostering- Flexible Working -North West
- Freelance Form F Assessor - North East
- Fostering Social Worker - Training Provided - Home based
- Senior Practitioner - Auditing - Non Case Holding - £40k
- CHALLENGING QA MANAGER ROLE. INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK
- Research Scientist - ENTRY LEVEL
- Lead a team? Global Lead Safety Physician – Home based
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Career progression in Project Management?
- QC Team Leader CMO-Fast Progression-Switzerland
- Qualified Social Worker - R&A - South East
- QSW - Pre Birth/Court Work - South East - Immediate Start
- Category Manager - Sales Department - Growing Company