Social Worker - Assessment & Intervention Team - Durham
Service Care Solutions are looking for an experienced and qualified social worker within the assessment & intervention team based in Durham.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The starting pay rate for this social worker role is up to £27 per hour depending on experience and is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the Social Worker:
- Undertaking initial and core assessments
- Initiating and implementing care plans
- Preparing and presenting case conference reports
- Liaising with other professionals
- Reviewing care packages
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level front line experience within children's services
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team.
Excellent rates of pay.
An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK.
Payroll service twice a week.
Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Month ongoing
- Rate: £25 - £27 per hour
- Location: Durham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-07-25 17:41:34 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland