2nd / 3rd Line Engineer - Loughton - Up to £35k
Are you an IT professional looking for an exciting new role? Want to take your technical skills to the next level?
An exciting IT service provider are looking for an ambitious and experienced 2nd/3rd Line Engineer.
You will have the opportunity to work on IT projects and contribute to enhancing and developing the IT provision across the business.
You will be part of a diverse organisation with huge opportunities and significant opportunity for continuous learning and progression.
With various technologies to work with, this is a role which will never get boring.
You will have strong knowledge of and possess the following key competencies:
, Strong 2nd/3rd line IT skills with experience providing IT support in a fast-paced commercial business
, HP/Cisco Networking
, Proficient to 2nd/3rd line in Exchange 2008-2013, office 2010-2013, VOIP Telephony administration
, Active Directory - Build and deployment experience (experience with forest and domains)
, Windows Server 2008/2012 - Install, Support and Configuration
, Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service
, Strong communication and interpersonal skills
, Able to use initiative as well as work as part of a team
, Ability to manage workload efficiently
, Strong co-ordination and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and targets
, Attention to detail
, Must have skills in using software deployment/PC management and imaging tools
, Hardware Configuration and Repair
, Ability to cope well under pressure
, Work effectively with 3rd line/operations team
As a 2nd/3rd Line Engineer at this level, you will be responsible for maintaining the quality of the end user experience, acting as an effective point of contact from the business to the business customer.
Ensuring customer service standards represent value to the business.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a highly reputable managed service provider who's creative and innovative style of practice have seen them deliver extremely high quality work to their clients.
They work with a diverse range of customers and technologies so has a lively environment full of new challenges.
No two days will be the same.
Make no mistake, this is a pressurised environment, which will give someone of your experience and position the chance to thrive in a lucrative business where your technical abilities will grow to new heights.
But don't worry, the friendly team are always happy to help out and will provide all the on-going support/training you need to hone your technical skills and progress.
Based in Loughton, this company has an enviable location with great facilities and opportunities abound.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers up to £35k, depending on experience, plus a generous holiday allowance and investment in training to name a couple of rewards that they offer.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don't last long.
Submit your CV now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, give Emmanuel a call on 02074269817 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k