Digital Contract Manager/Public sector contract
Our client is looking for a senior digital manger to work at their site in London.
They are a public sector body who are able to offer more security than private sector as the budget is arranged before starting the job.
They are offering a good length contract of 6 months from start to finish, giving you some more security as it's fairly long.
- A good length contract that lasts 6 month, giving you more security in these uncertain times following BREXIT
- Work for the government, they have the latest equipment available and working with this will help you learn new skills and techniques which will make you more employable in the future.
- Experience of working in agile environments.
- Digital product/service design/implementation crucial.
- Experience of coaching/mentoring others (not familiar with agile/digital products) a bonus.
Interested? Contact Paul CHARLES on 0041 4350807817 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium