Excellent Career Progression - Therapeutic Support Worker
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a great organisation that has clear progression structure and training & development opportunities.
You will be a support worker with experience working with children.
This is a permanent post with 40 hours per week, so you will have a steady income.
You will also benefit from £56 for each sleep in.
The organisation has a great ethos, so you will be joining a service where the children come first.
You will be a therapeutic support worker working with children who have emotional and behavioural difficulties, which tend to stem from trauma at an early age.
You will be responsible for day to day care of the children, as well as providing therapeutic care in the form of counselling and following a therapeutic program that is devised uniquely for individuals, so you will be able to see the children respond to the healing process.
First and foremost your role is to promote their independence and confidence.
Through this, you will be making a real difference in children's lives and give them the childhood that that deserve.
When joining, you will have a thorough induction.
After completion of your probation, you will be undertaking the Level 3 Diploma in residential childcare.
The home uses a unique therapeutic model, where you will be providing a counselling service for the children, so you will receive extensive training in the delivery of this model focused on attachment issues.
Experience in working with children is essential.
If you would like to apply or find out more, please send an updated CV to me, Kevin Kendaru via email email@example.com.
Your application will be stronger if you email me a paragraph saying why you should be considered.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Regulatory Specialist- best international Cosmetic Brands
- MI analyst – Junior position – Competitive rate
- Innovative Diagnostics Corp. : Clinical R&D Leader
- Regulatory Affairs- Arbeiten und Denken Sie Global !
- Relaxed Working Environment - Sales/Marketing Manager
- Compliance Specialist- enjoy the beauty of German Capital City
- Entry Level Engineering with Training
- Develop Skills - Product Manager
- Bat Ecologists Needed - Positions UK wide!
- Senior Social Worker-LAC-Interview ASAP
- Biocides Specialist- work for the best company within the field
- Automotive After-Sales Coach - Belgium
- Technical Trainer - Netherlands
- Diagnostic Technicians - Multiple Locations - Belgium
- Technologue Imagerie – CDD – Nice
- Sales Manager - InVitro Diagnostics - Romania
- Community RNLD - Wiltshire - Contract or Permanent
- Sales Manager-InVitro Diagnostics-Czech Republic
- Air Quality Consultant: Niche Skill, Senior Role