KAM/Scotland Interview Next Week
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity as a Key Account Manager? Do you have experience in Pharmaceutical Sales and live in Scotland? Look no more!
My client is a reputable pharmaceutical company that truly values their employees and focuses on creating a “family feeling” among their workers and they are currently recruiting for an outgoing Key Account Manager to join their team in Scotland.
This is mirrored in the great benefits offered to everyone who joins the team.
As an employee, you will be offered a competitive salary based on experience and benefits such as healthcare, dental, pension and a car.
Even though experience in dermatology is desired, it is not a demand.
You will be offered a chance to take part in the company's award winning training program.
This will give you the chance to develop your expertise in the field of dermatology, allowing you to be confident in your work and expand your skillset.
In addition to this you will be responsible for driving and maintaining the dermatological sales in your given territory: Clackmannanshire; Edinburgh; Falkirk; Glenrothes & Fife; Kirkcaldy & Levenmouth; Lothian E; Lothian W; Mid Lothian; Scottish Borders; Stirling.
You will be responsible for driving and dominating the dermatological sales in the territory you have been assigned.
Giving you the opportunity to see clear results and take pride in the work you have done.
Do you have a university degree within the pharmaceutical industry, experience in pharmaceutical sales, ABPI qualification, full driver's license and a good understanding of key account management?
If yes, then what are you waiting for? Apply now!
+41 41 435 080 817
KAM, Key account manager, account manager, sales, pharma, pharmaceutical, ABPI, , permanent, dermatology, international, healthcare, pharmaceutical sales, medical sales, sales rep, pharma sales,Eidenburgh, Glenrothes & Fife, Kirkcaldy & Levenmouth, Lothian, Clackmannanshire, Scottish Borders, Stirling, Falkirk,
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- GMP Auditor - International Opportunity - EU
- Editorial Assistant- Supportive Agency- Cambridgeshire
- Compliance Manager - Stockholm - Växande Företag
- Medical Information Associate - Globalt Företag i London
- Groupmanager QA - International Pharma - Sweden
- IT Business Analyst – CRM Focus – Geneva
- Deputy Manager -IFA - Take a step up
- Supervising Social Worker - East Midlands - IFA
- Recruiting & Supervising Social Worker - West Midlands
- QA Documentation / QMS Specialist / French Swiss site
- Applications Specialist, Good Progression Avenues, Essen
- Regional Sales Manager, Rubber Elastomers Manufacturer, Essen
- Administrative Assistant Silicon Valley Company
- Technico-Réglementaires - CDD à pourvoir !
- Chargé Affaires Réglementaires - Laboratoire innovant !
- Molecular Biologist - Fast Development - Cambridge
- Impiegato Commerciale per Farma Internazionale
- SALES ROLE FOR ACTIVE INGREDIENT EXPERT
- Addetto bandi di gara: ottimo salario!
- CRA - CRO in crescita.