Social Media Marketing Manager - Reading
Social Media Marketing Manager - Reading
Upto 30K - contract until July 17
Our client is a major global technology company looking for an experienced Social Media Manager.
The Social Media Manager is a key component within our clients social media strategy.
This role will serve as the voice of their brands to their customers throughout their owned social channels, as well as owned.
This role is responsible for strengthening their Technical Audience relationships online through driving customer engagement to nurture new and existing customers - moving them from awareness through to leads, advocacy and retention.
The focus of the role is aimed at the
IT Decision Making audience such as Infrastructure Specialist/Manager, IT Manager, Datacentre Manager, Systems Administrator and Desktop Managers
Developers which includes: Web, Mobile and Java
The social media manager will focus on 3 areas:
Campaign planning and implementation : development of social media content plans, editorial schedules and content creation to meet business outcomes
Community Outreach/Customer Service
Social media channel management : responding to and helping our customers as well as identifying prospects / new customers to nurture
Evaluation - analysing performance, translating data into recommendations and optimising plans, reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximise results
Key Accountabilities, Tasks and Activities
Developing social media plans in response
Creating social content plans based for the three priority areas with the assets available (local and global) and identifying gaps for new social content
Creating social editorial calendars and schedules and owning the Social Media activity calendar for our technical audiences (planning, ideation, execution & reporting)
Publishing and posting social content
Setting up tagging and reporting on campaigns e.g.
tracking the generation of inbound traffic to gated content and sign ups, ensuring the end to end customer journey is tracked
Customer Journey mapping to deliver the best customer journey experience
Manage an active presence on social channels for technical audiences, including listening, posting & responding to our customers / users / prospects
Create micro content, as well as suggest/plan key social campaign content
Attending key industry events and leading the social planning to extend the reach & impact beyond F2F
Ongoing social listening & outreach processes (eg.
identify & engage beyond our assets)
Work with the social media analyst on tracking, reporting, analysis & insight generation for Social Media
Be an expert on Social Technology tools
Identifying wider ecosystem (partners, influencers, industry groups) and managing as part of an outreach program
Provide ongoing competitive benchmarking, best practices and innovation ideas to team
Currently maintain an active presence in online space across a variety of social media platforms (Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIN / YouTube / Pinterest)
Background & knowledge of Technical audiences inc IT Professionals and Developers
Knowledge and understanding of Cloud Services and Azure
Has demonstrated high level of collaboration across multiple stakeholder groups
Understand how to create brand appropriate voice (non-corporate) which can build authentic, relevant, interactive B2B relationships in social media
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong analytical skills
Energetic self-starter, with bias for action and ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Experience with brand based marketing (ideally Brand Management or agency)
Commercial communication planning & execution
Preference will be given to candidates who:
Currently publish a personal blog or other form of digital content on consistent basis
Demonstrated connection with our primary audience
Experience with relevant technology & reporting tools (eg.
Opal, Sprinklr, Web Trends)
We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: contract until July 17
- Rate: 30000 Per Annum
- Location: Reading
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Amanda
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AMA/D/032255
- Posted: 2016-07-25 20:21:29 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Field Sales Executive Fibre Optic Connectors - UK & Ireland
- IT Support Engineer (On Site) - Schools , Lambeth
- Network Operations Engineer, Cisco - Dorking/Surrey
- IT Service Desk Analyst 1st/2nd Line Support - Leeds
- Field Service Engineer - London, Cambridge or SE
- Pest Control Expert - Coulsdon, Surrey
- Sales consultant - Shepherds Bush office
- Quantity Surveyor - Staffordshire
- iOS App Developer - Studley, Warwickshire
- Trainer / Implementation Consultant - Domiciliary Care Software Implementation - Home based with UK
- Full Stack Developer - Woking
- Tester (Software) Analyst - Bristol
- 2 x Pensions Systems Consultants (Pensions Management Systems) - Home based (North)
- VB.Net Developer - West Midlands + home-based
- Senior C#.Net, Restful Services, API Developer - Hammersmith, London
- Cloud and Infrastructure Engineer - Woking
- UK VSTS Manager - Home based with UK travel
- Senior .Net Developer - Altrincham, South Manchester
- Head chef - North West Scotland
- PCV Driver - Maidenhead