Diagnostics - France - Challenge
UN BON CHALLENGE POUR TOUS LES PROFESSIONNELS DE L'INDUSTRIE DIAGNOSTIQUE
My client is a fast-growing company specialising in diagnostic products.
They are currently expanding the EU Business development team and are looking for a Senior Account manager to join their ranks in order to develop West Europe and potentially the US.
The company is present in more than 40 countries world-wide and rapidly expanding.
You will have the chance to grow your career in a stable but fast-paced environment while still feeling valued within the Company because of their great open communication policy.
- Prospect and Develop customer relationships in the diagnostic areas.
- Grow Sales by managing not only the Salesforce but Marketing strategies too
- Work closely with the Sales director to implement changes, Internal and external trainings
- Work closely with customer service manager in order to maximise customers full satisfaction
- Minimum of Master's Degree in Biotech, Medical device or Business management
- Minimum of 8 years Diagnostics sales within Hospitals and laboratories.
- Analytical and synthetic thinking
- Excellent communicator(KOLs).
- Fluent English and another language a plus.
Contact me before the 28 of July in order to hear more about this opportunity:
In case you are happily employed, don't hesitate sharing this great opportunity with your colleagues.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium
- Resp de Laboratoire Contrôle Qualite-Diagnostique-Suisse
- QSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work - Start Immediately