CRM Executive (Italian)
CRM Executive (Italian)
Our client are a leader in online gaming and betting, they are looking for an CRM Executive to join their ambitious team based in their Milan office.
This role has been created to strengthen our clients relationship with their Italian online customers.
- You will plan, execute and follow up on customer retention campaigns through a variety of media, including text, email, SMS and/or any additional channel for communication to customers.
- You will be responsible for executing retention campaigns, from conceptualisation to dispatch.
- You will assist the CRM Manager from idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process to overseeing execution.
- Monitor and manage CRM and onsite promotions.
Prepare country specific on-site and off-site promotions and monitor results
- Analyse promotions and effects on customers
- Work with customer service, marketing staff and Sports/Gaming operations to maintain a customer-focused attitude with a focus on activities that create lifetime customers.
- Support in the execution of the Social Marketing Planning (with Marketing Manager and CRM manager
Campaign Execution: Responsible for executing a diverse range of customer retention campaigns and initiatives.
Campaign Analysis: Analyse campaign outcomes in detail, propose A/B testing.
Draw insights and present results clearly to facilitate optimization.
Customer Focus: Working with Customer Service, Marketing Services and Operation to develop and maintain a customer-focused attitude toward activities.
Skills and Experience
- Online Sports betting and Casino products' experience
- Fluent Italian and excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Extensive experience in a direct marketing/CRM environment
- Effective verbal and written communication on all levels and both internally and externally
- Strong analytical, technical and mathematical abilities
- Self-motivated, analytical, quick learner, organized, detail-oriented, multi-task
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines for a variety of marketing "deliverables"
- Positive, pro-active leadership qualities with a desire to develop and lead others in the future
More Jobs from EyeSpy Recruitment
- HTML5 Games Developer
- Dutch Content Writer
- Turkish Live Dealer
- Database Administrator
- Chinese Customer Support
- System Engineer
- Norwegian Live Dealer
- IT Support Engineer
- CRM Executive
- Operations Analyst
- Site Manager
- Arabic Account Manager
- Java Developer
- Security Manager
- Business Intelligence Lead - Paris
- Head of Information Security
- Financial Controller. (Salary negotiable)
- Actuarial Modelling Analyst