Team Manager Locality Team
Brent council's locality team require two Team Manager's on a locum basis with one role based in the civic centre and one in Harlesden.
The roles are paying up to £40 per hour.
The localities team is front line work involving short term work and initial assessments.
As the Team manager of the localities team you will be required
, To be responsible for assessing need and risk and agreeing early intervention packages for children with additional needs.
, To be responsible for the day to day management and supervision of team members.
, To be responsible for an integrated services budget of up to £150,000
, To work with the heads of services of the seconding services so that service and team priorities are met.
, To implement a performance assessment framework for common assessments, including carrying out regular audits
In order to apply for this position you must meet all of the following -
, Previous experience at Team Manager level for a local authority
, HCPC registration
, 5 years' experience in qualified work
, Previous experience working at a senior level in children social services.
Working With Service Care Solutions offers more benefits than most -
, Help towards your HCPC registration
, Contribute financially towards any relevant training (BIA, ABE, Report writing, Court reports etc)
, Compile and fund all of your compliance
, I will let you know prior to jobs going live about any vacancies that may be of interest to you, letting you have the best chance of getting the best contracts!
, Loyalty & Reward Scheme- Available after 6 months of placement - (this includes free Electronics, Household appliances and many more items)
, Referral Bonus - If you refer candidates to myself I will also personally offer you £250 per person placed into work with no cap! It has been known for Social workers to make up to £1500 per month through referrals alone.
, Process DBS free of charge
, Training offered for CPD
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Thomas at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email Thomas.Humphreys@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of any Social Workers who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed
- Start: ASAP - 6 weeks
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £39 - £40 per hour
- Location: Wembley, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-07-26 11:08:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland