Fostering Team Manager
Service Care Solutions are recruiting on behalf of Lambeth Council for a Team Manager within the Fostering Assessment & Recruitment team.
This is an on-going contract and is paying £34+ per hour.
As the Fostering Team manager your job purpose will be -
, To provide a high quality and effective social work service to respond to the needs of children, young people and families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines, policies and standards.
, To be responsible for the assessment of Special Guardianship Orders, Temporary Approvals under Regulation 24, Connected Persons assessments and the recruitment, training and assessment of foster carers
, Working to models of best practice and actively promoting and adopting integrated approaches for the benefit of children and young people and their families.
, To understand and promote the core business of the Lambeth's Safeguarding Children's Board and deliver its priorities.
In order to apply to the role of Fostering Team manager you require
, Minimum 5 years post qualifying experiences working in Child Care services at a management level.
, Experience of complex assessments and how to support staff with these
, Experience of Fostering, Special Guardianship and Connected Persons assessments.
, Experience of managing staff, providing supervision, modelling, and challenging performance when necessary.
, Experience of managing budgets
Working With Service Care Solutions offers more benefits than most -
, Help towards your HCPC registration
, Contribute financially towards any relevant training (BIA, ABE, Report writing, Court reports etc)
, Compile and fund all of your compliance
, I will let you know prior to jobs going live about any vacancies that may be of interest to you, letting you have the best chance of getting the best contracts!
, Loyalty & Reward Scheme- Available after 6 months of placement - (this includes free Electronics, Household appliances and many more items)
, Referral Bonus - If you refer candidates to myself I will also personally offer you £250 per person placed into work with no cap! It has been known for Social workers to make up to £1500 per month through referrals alone.
, Process DBS free of charge
, Training offered for CPD
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Thomas at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email Thomas.Humphreys@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of any Social Workers who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed
- Start: ASAP - 6 weeks
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £34 - £35 per hour
- Location: Lambeth, London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-07-26 11:32:07 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland