Senior Method development and transfer scientist - global CMO
An international pharmaceutical company leading in the development of generics is currently looking for an experienced analytical development analyst.
The company is a well established CMO with sites across Europe and this role can be filled at any site, which offers great flexibility and an international work environment.
As a senior analyst you will be responsible for method development activities for mainly HPLC based methods for testing a variety of solid and semi solid dosage forms.
Because the company is operating as a contract manufacture organization, they deal with a variety of clients across Europe, so you will get the exposure to dealing with different projects related to method validation and technology transfer.
This experience can really help you to develop your career in R&D whether it be in analytical or formulation development.
My client is looking for someone with experience with analytical method development using HPLC for solid dosage forms.
Good knowledge of GMP and work experience in a regulated environment are important.
Fluency in English as a well as a local language are required.
For more information on this position please contact Ruby Wallace on +31 207 091 070 and email an MS WORD copy of your CV to email@example.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Sales Rep - Romandie - Neurology - CH
- Medical Education- Team Lead! Germany
- PHARMA OTC - Sales - Bern / Basel - CH
- Strategic Marketing Advisor in prestigiosa farmaceutica
- Automoitve BI Consultant - Geschätzt OEM
- Sr QA Manager-Unique project and perspective-Switzerland
- Locality Team - 1 year PQ considered
- Modern Foreign Languages Teachers- January Start - Fixed Term
- Business Studies Teacher - Flexible Start - Interview Now
- QSW Hospital Discharge team - Interview Next Week
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere