Senior Industrial Disease Fee Earner, Leeds
Our client, a well known firm based in Leeds are recruiting for several Senior Industrial Disease Fee Earners to join their team.
The successful candidates will have 7 years experience minimum in order to be considered for this role dealing with litigated files.
They have vacancies in their Resolution and Assessment team for 2 Senior Fee Earners (who will be provided a Legal Secretary) and a Senior Team Leader to manage five Assessor Candidates are expected to be fully confident in dealing with their own caseload.
The salary is extremely flexible with the role and the role as mentioned earlier comes with fantastic career progression for the right candidates.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact Nat at 01133 979 929 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Recoveries Fee Earner - Manchester - £21,000
- Solicitor - Commercial Litigation - Merseyside
- LITIGATED RTA TEAM LEADER
- Pre - Litigation Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Senior RTA Solicitor
- Mental Health Supervisor Solicitor - London
- RTA Fraud Fee Earner
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- LAW COSTS DRAFTSMAN (2 YRS + EXP) - Manchester - £ neg.
- RTA LITIGATOR
- RTA LITIGATOR
- Costs Lawyer - Bristol - £Neg
- Junior Law Costs Draftsman - Birmingham - £ neg.
- Residential Conveyancer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal