Director of Children's Services - Fostering & Adoption Charity
Director of Children's Services - Fostering and Adoption Charity
We are currently recruiting for an 'Outstanding' Fostering and Adoption charity who require an Executive Director to join their service overseeing the North of England and Scotland.
This role can be office or home based in Southern Scotland or in Leeds, Yorkshire.
The Executive Director will ensure that all services to clients are delivered to the highest possible standards leading to the best possible outcomes for children in the most efficient and effective manner within the organisations resources.
The Executive Director will also provide strong leadership and vision in the development of the organisations services, ensuring the effective strategic management and co-ordination in order to deliver excellent services.
To be successful in this role, you must have a Social Work qualification, be registered with HCPC, educated to degree level or equivalent and have a management qualification.
You will have a good working knowledge of English and Scottish care regulations.
In return, you will receive:
- salary of £64,800 per annum
- 31 days leave
- Season ticket loan
- Pension scheme
- Vast training and development opportunities
- Excellent other benefits including dental scheme, death in service and loyalty bonuses
As this is a Senior Management role, please contact me confidentially on 0118 9485 555 or email email@example.com or follow the links on this page.
Your details will not be passed on without a candidate's permission, however if you are a Senior Manager with a Social Work qualification looking for a rewarding, career minded goal, please contact Tom McKenna at Charles Hunter Associates today.
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Senior Practitioner - Fostering IFA - London - Part Time
- Senior Supervising Social Worker - North London - IFA
- LD Review Project - Social Worker - West London
- Supervising Social Worker - South West - Permanent Vacancy
- Locum Social Worker - Assessment and Liaison Team - Lambeth
- Occupational Therapist - Band 5/6 - South East England
- Locum Social Worker/Hospital Discharge Team/Lancashire?£17.56
- Support Workers – No sleep ins required!
- Regional Manager – Adults LD – Blackburn
- Support Workers – Domiciliary – Bognor Regis
- Part Time Support Workers
- Part Time Support Workers
- Senior Social Worker - Rapid Response - SE London
- Senior Adult Social Worker - South East England
- Supervising Social Worker - Whitstable, Kent - Charity
- Foster Care Administration Assistant - Hampshire
- Locum Social Worker- Leaving Care Team -Cheshire West- £24.97
- Locum Social Worker -LAC Team- Shropshire Council- Neg
- Locum Social Worker - Integrated Care Team - Wirral - £21.18
- Supervising Social Worker - Northamptonshire / Bedfordshire