Engineering Planner – Lydney - £ 27-32k DOE
My client is a leading global company in their field.
They are now looking for an experienced Engineering Planner to join their team reporting directly into the Engineering Manager.
The successful Engineering planner will be working Monday - Friday 8am-4pm although will have to be flexible.
The Engineering Planner must have recent working knowledge of SAP and ideally of SAP planning within an engineering environment
- To develop, support, maintain, deliver and record planned preventative maintenance activities across the Site.
- To plan, co-ordinate and schedule run and shut routine and non-routine maintenance activities.
- To Lead and co-ordinate machine shuts through the development and delivery of combined operations machine shut plans.
- To plan and co-ordinate site maintenance service providers as required.
- To plan, schedule and co-ordinate Insurance Inspections in line with site written Schemes of Examinations.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing, updating and developing planned and preventative regimes for process equipment
- Monitoring machine performance and breakdowns and creating relevant history for engineering improvements from SAP PM system
- Carrying out analysis and related reporting of maintenance and machine KPI’s and breakdowns to support improvement activities
- Co-ordinate external contractors and organising bought in services for maintenance.
- Scheduling resource and priorities with the Engineering Supervisors and mill requirements
- Monitor planned run and shut preventative maintenance methods for routine tasks
- Establish and monitor regular inspections e.g.
pressure systems reg’s, hoists / lifting equipment, ladder inspections, fixed internal services etc
- Generate and publish Maintenance KPI’s from SAP PM system as required.
- Shutdown planning and management including supporting the organisation of spares and contract services.
- Daily management of the SAP PM system.
- Provide super-user support to the site for SAP PM system.
- Review and maintain SAP PM systems to support financial monthly accruals.
- Manage, update and maintain SAP PM system master data including equipment, assets, BOM’s and task codes as required.
- Manager and maintain site maintenance calendar for production machines.
- Schedule, co-ordinate and chair pre and post shut maintenance planning meetings.
- Support of Engineering Capital Expenditure projects as required.
- Self Directed and organised
- Ability to prioritise and deliver against set priorities
- Able to communicate and interact at all levels
- Ability to drive through requirements and expectations to delivery
- Able to set up and maintain systems, maintenance plans and controlled documents
- Highly computer literate including SAP and Microsoft Project.
- Produce plans and schedules for planning all major shutdown activities.
- Ideally have an Engineering background
- Previous experience in establishing and maintaining planned and preventative maintenance systems.
- Start: negotiable
- Rate: Â£27k - 32k per year + Benefits
- Location: Lydney, Gloucestershire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: manucomm recruitment
- Contact: Ben Ruffell
- Tel: 01278 393392
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JO0000000232b
- Posted: 2016-07-26 12:34:59 -
- View all Jobs from manucomm recruitment
More Jobs from manucomm recruitment
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Multi Skilled Engineer / Shift Engineer
- Shift Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
- Technical Administrator / Technical Assistant - Food Industry
- CAD Engineer / Junior CAD Engineer
- Maintenance Technician / Electrical Engineer
- Production Operative - Temp to Perm
- Production Operative / General Labourer
- Production Operative
- Customer Delivery Driver / Van Driver
- Hygiene Manager
- Procurement Manager / Purchasing manager / Senior Buyer
- Production Operative - Tiles
- Market Segment Manager - Industrial
- Paint Sprayer Team leader
- Warehouse Assistant - FLT Driver
- Shopfitting Contracts Manager
- Production Shift Supervisor - Food
- Production Planning Manager
- Production Operatives - Permanent Roles